e55 estate roof spoiler

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tuono100062

Car
E55 Estate Amg
Does anyone know if you can get a roof spoiler for a 1999 e55 estate???

Didn't realise the W210 Estate had a problem with downforce ;)

The vortex created by the spoiler will keep the rear window clear...a problem on the estates in bad weather. TIC

The vortex created by the spoiler will keep the rear window clear...a problem on the estates in bad weather. TIC
Do you need to worry what is behind you if you are driving an E55? I'd be concentrating on the rapidly approaching horizon. (obviously not in bad weather, that's terribly bad form)

If that is the case, why dont MB have them as standard on AMG models, or standard models? isnt that what the rear wiper is for? :dk:

If that is the case, why dont MB have them as standard on AMG models, or standard models? isnt that what the rear wiper is for? :dk:

TIC...tongue in cheek.

But, the rear wiper isn't that good. Sure it clears the muck etc but you have to keep putting it on and off. The intermittent setting very often means it wipes an almost dry window...then it overheats and cuts out. I don't know if the spoiler would keep the window clear...but it'd be good if it did.

:)

Hi guys I know it quit old this post. But was hopping if anyone know when can I find a roof spoiler for a S210. The wald one look so niceee here my baby
e53c67dec9193f2395b68c2a51f40575.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom