e55 kleemans from ebay... novice story

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kalvin928

Car
S205 C63s , Lotus Carlton replica, CLK 200 Kompressor
Hi all
after hitting my 40's I decided Porsche 928's were bit too tight for the kids so went through a succession of 'family cars' right up to bmw x3 2.5 sport.... realised wasn't using the car for what I intended.. boot wasn't getting used and the 4 wheel drive wasn't needed.. and for the year of ownership I only did 4,000 miles. on motorways was getting 25 miles per gallon. started to get the urge for something quick and did some research and everything pointed to E55... went and saw 2-3 and wasn't happy... main issues was leaking airmatic.. even though before travelling I was told no such issues... really pxxxx me off but again glad because it showed me what kind of dealers these were. The last 4 cars I have bought have been from Ebay and all have been more than pleasant and Then I saw the silver Kleemans in Ebay.... mmm was it worth travelling 2 hours for? bit the bullet and went up there today... car was as described and seller Waqar is a top guy.. went through everything with me and if I was undecided before the test drive.... I sure wasn't after.... this beast has blown me away and cant wait to collect it. gather it is known to MSL and has been well cared for.... the price was great value, especially for the additional mod's and the low mileage.... I was seeing 54 plates with over 115,000 miles near same money.

The car will be used by wife.... and think will only be doing 5,000 miles each year, but through further posts etc on this great looking site; I can hopefully be guided to the best way to maintain this car and to keep it to the same standard.
Anyway all the best and look forward to further communication:rock:

Nice one - sounds like a good one - and welcome the forum...

I think I've seen that one before - did you see a picture of it on someone's driveway with another Merc either side of it?

:doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom