E55 Kompressor with very low mileage

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Unless Martin Hines (Who? I hear most of us say...) had two of them, that one was up for sale a few months ago, but I can't recall how silly the price was. Obviously it didn't sell, so silly enough, I presume. If Martin Hines was the only owner, it's either been off the road or in the trade for some time; he died in 2011.

I am surprised by what E55Ks seem to fetch now, though, and if that one is totally genuine, I'm not so sure that asking price is all that silly now.

Seller is a member on here.

Unless Martin Hines (Who? I hear most of us say...) had two of them, that one was up for sale a few months ago, but I can't recall how silly the price was. Obviously it didn't sell, so silly enough, I presume. If Martin Hines was the only owner, it's either been off the road or in the trade for some time; he died in 2011.

I am surprised by what E55Ks seem to fetch now, though, and if that one is totally genuine, I'm not so sure that asking price is all that silly now.

Was up for 15k not so long ago, All the same ones are "still" for sale as when i was looking.

Thats just about right for the mileage id say, Low mile Merc's always seem to command a premium.

Very clean example. E55w211 all newish to me. Would them wheels be from the E63. unsure if I like them on the black exterior or not.

Also the privacy glass/tints seem a little dark if done from factory ?

Very clean example. E55w211 all newish to me. Would them wheels be from the E63. unsure if I like them on the black exterior or not.

Also the privacy glass/tints seem a little dark if done from factory ?

I have seen the car in the flesh and is gorgeous well worth the pennies.

I have seen the car in the flesh and is gorgeous well worth the pennies.

You will like mine then lol. Apart from different wheels and not as dark tints lol

You will like mine then lol. Apart from different wheels and not as dark tints lol

I'm sure it is a fine mota! :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom