E55 on "the market"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The seller is a member on here, good guy too.

This was advertised last year too if i remember correctly

I chatted to the owner of this on here. It does look very nice. Unfortunately I need to sell my car before buying the next, which is obviously now on hold until we are out of lockdown.

Could of potentially got a great car if I was ready...I bet someone gets a bargain now (damn)!

You're all right. It's mine (as is the SL500). The E55 is sublime and far and away the best I have seen. Epic history, too.

I'm going to stay well away from seeing how much this goes for...cos I'm going to be so jealous! Must not click on link, or this thread again :)

I couldn’t help it, I looked....fare price I think!

It obvious why there’s a number of low-mile E55’s that have been for sale for months on end, with the sellers asking £19k+. Under £17k and they’ll probably get sold.

Thing is even with low miles lots of things will still have corroded or have age related stuff on them.

On my E55 I know the back end is as new so the miles makes no difference.

Not quite done the whole front end yet, only bits of it.

I couldn’t help it, I looked....fare price I think!

It obvious why there’s a number of low-mile E55’s that have been for sale for months on end, with the sellers asking £19k+. Under £17k and they’ll probably get sold.

I reckon it was a fair price. It looked a nice car and the low mileage would obviously be a real draw. It was fairly basic spec though, but then they are pretty well specified even without much in the way of options.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom