E55 spotted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nyteryder

Car
E55 2005 Silver(SOLD)
Spotted this fine example on Auto Trader not sure how i feel about the wheels though...

Auto Trader logo

What’s wrong with the wheels?

Not the ones usually found on an E55 but they’re an OE option AFAIK?

Nice car though :)

Looks a very nice car with low miles.
Not sure whether a Cat D car is worth the asking price, but it would be a bargain if undamaged previously.

Thats a lovely car,Whats with the Mb repair though? is it a Cat car?? Love the wheels too, Nice motor that :)

Looks a very nice car with low miles.
Not sure whether a Cat D car is worth the asking price, but it would be a bargain if undamaged previously.

Beat me to it Roger, Shame its a cat car.

Thats a lovely car,Whats with the Mb repair though? is it a Cat car?? Love the wheels too, Nice motor that :)

Yep CAT D

EDIT: You beat me to it Gav :D

I’d rather buy Rogs or Gavs E55

I’d rather buy Rogs or Gavs E55

Agreed. As SPX said in his thread, there is currently the biggest number of E55k's for sale at any time on the forum, all great cars.

It's a nice colour too actually... unusual.

Wheels suit it as well.

Looks a nice car. Wheels are standard for e55 as they were an option instead of the twin spoke design. My car has them and I prefer them to the twin spokes tbh.

Or are they 19’s? Only viewing on my phone.
Either way I like them.

I think they are 19s - I wonder if off something else.

They look larger than those 5 spoke optional ones I've seen before on E55s.

Yeah now I have viewed on my pc I reckon they are 19's. They have the polished lip too which looks nice. Probably off a CL or S class?

Yeah now I have viewed on my pc I reckon they are 19's. They have the polished lip too which looks nice. Probably off a CL or S class?

Strangely, there was an old W140 CL I think posted up recently with I think the same wheels.

They were not quite the same as the E55 optional ones as that was my first thought when I saw this W140 but they look like the ones on the E55 in the op.

Not sure I've seen them before and then two come along at once - like London Buses!

img-20181002-wa0001-jpeg.91491

2ec025f8331144dd8fd97e71071ff595.jpg

Usual optional E55 ones I think:
Mercedes-W211-E55-AMG-III-5-Spoke-Alloy.jpg

Love the wheels, they really suit the classic cars :thumb: They are really growing on me :):)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom