E55 TB Wiring harness.... Help needed if possible..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dogbreath

Car
2005 E55K AMG
Hi Chaps
would anyone know a UK company to buy this Throttle body Harness...
Rats have been in my engine bay and chewed the harness.... currently building a new garage so car is on the drive and the little furry bar stewards have been in... I’ve found a company in the States but was wanting a quicker turnaround if poss..
this is the part number AA 113 150 0028
thanks
lee

841A4536-B1BA-4B54-AAC8-C02E2388CB47.jpeg

MSL may be able to help Lee. Last time I was there an E55 was inside, probably awaiting breaking looking at it.
Could try Dronsfields with the Part number.
No joy at the main dealers?

Cheers Lads, I only noticed late this afternoon Roger so not had chance with main Dealer....
Think ill be stuck now with it been New Year so will prob ring around on Monday can’t see anywhere been open Sat morning...?

If you don't have any joy Lee, contact these guys, if they don't have one, you can send them yours and they will re do it. Brilliant service from them and reasonable to.

Excellent Lee. Did you order a couple of mouse traps as well?:D
Haha
ive been putting bait blocks on top of the supercharger every night. It happened 2 year ago and cost me £3k when they got underneath the SC and eat all the wiring and knock sensors in the V.... 😲😢
The Joys of owning a house called The Old Farmhouse in the middle of fields...
im going to put the car in Storage until the new garage is built...
Hope you are well Roger..👍🏻

Hi Lee, do you recall the procedure to changing the harness? I'm looking to change mines too but so far looks like I bit has to be removed. Is it just the intake pipe and surge tanks to remove to get to the other end of the harness? Also which side does the wiring go towards as I can't really see much yet...

Any chance someone can help please? I looked today after taking off surge tanks and the TB harness just goes into the main engine harness. I bought the same cable as mentioned on this thread but no where to plug it into. Mines is a 2003, not sure if that matters but am having anightmare with my throttle body. Getting the ESP error randomly and revs are hunting too my when stationary. Having to do the TB reset too many times now, it works fine after but then unexpectedly it returns

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom