E55 Valuation? @ DaveE320CDI

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

John

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Skateboard
You can't reply to posts in the section you posted - that's for actually selling cars.

Need to post in this category really.

Anyway, in answer to your question, I would say £8k > £9k.

Stupidly-low mileage means nothing to me and I'd prefer something with an average mileage.

A member just listed and sold a black 05 plate which was listed at £10k, which I think this was probably a bit low (but they wanted a quick sale).

At the end of the day, value is between the seller and buyer although ultimately I would say it is a buyer's market for these.

Hi, Have been looking into buying a W211 E55 AMG for a while now, just waiting for the sale of the house to go thru will then start to make serious inquiries, was thinking of around the £10000 figure,
There is one come on Auto trader priced at £15000 with 36000 miles on it but the ad just does not read right to me! owned since 2005 full mbsh but then it failed a mot in 2008 i think for a tyre worn showing the cords? and its says its a cherished car? also mots missed in 2007 and 2012? looks nice but not worth
asking price i dont think, whats thoughts on value? cheers Dave Mercedes-Benz E Class 5.4 E55 AMG 4dr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom