e55k 2003 (53) Perfect?? lol

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Bit over priced isn't it for the mileage?

Exhaust tip #2 looks strangely low

No Distronic? Damage to driver's seat? 16" alloys?? Radio cassette?? Heated front screen??

They arent 16"s 18s - 18s are required with those calipers :)

No Distronic? Damage to driver's seat? 16" alloys?? Radio cassette?? Heated front screen??

Another dealer with no idea what he is selling or is too lazy to research the correct specs. I agree with Karl, it's overpriced for the year/miles/options

Yep the old cover the bolster wear with the seat belt trick. Probably as the stitching has gone and that's a cover off job for the person with the right skills.

Got to agree, whilst it's probably an okay car, to me it's nothing special.

I would keep looking :thumb:

No parktronic, aftermarket version installed in the rear.

That's not an issue in my eyes, I purposely looked for a car without distronic as I think the OEM sensors look naff. Instead I went for the Audi style kit which is seamless and flush with the bumper, expensive but worth it in my opinion.

Lol Thanks peeps, i will cross that one off my list then pmsl ;) :)

That's not an issue in my eyes, I purposely looked for a car without distronic as I think the OEM sensors look naff. Instead I went for the Audi style kit which is seamless and flush with the bumper, expensive but worth it in my opinion.

Parktronic was a must on my list, however, Distronic was too rare to come by... So in the end I retrofitted it :D It's fully working and my datacard has been updated too.

I suppose it boils down to what spec the vehicle is that your looking for, To me i'm really not bothered what it has as long as the car itself is good, everything else is second. I do like the command though.

I think all W211/S211 E55's have Comand fitted as standard Gav.
I'll soon be corrected if I'm wrong:D

The options side of things don't really matter too much and getting a car that is in good condition mechanically and structurally is far more important IMO.

If I were looking for options that were desirable but not vital, I say Keyless, rear blind, heated and cooled seats, sunroof. The cars come pretty well specced anyway so not having linguatronic, distronic, dynamic seats etc wouldn't bother me. The more options, the more to go wrong:doh:

Something will turn up that is not being over optimistically priced or unsuitable. You just have to be patient.:cool:

I saw AMGeed, and couldn't believe it didn't have command :( it's not spec'd on the build sheet so i presume it was a option? like you im not sure... as said condition is my main concern.

Mercedes-Benz E Class 5.4 E55 AMG 4dr

I saw AMGeed, and couldn't believe it didn't have command :( it's not spec'd on the build sheet so i presume it was a option? like you im not sure... as said condition is my main concern.

Mercedes-Benz E Class 5.4 E55 AMG 4dr

Command was an option, I have seen a fair few with out it on E55's.

I sought out a car without dynamic seats, distronic and keyless, simply as I didn't want the hassle of fixing them in the case of keyless and the seats.

52 Plate (I think) Few years ago now, but definitely no COMAND. :(

COMAND was definitely an option. It was on my options list on mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom