E55k 2004

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

flat6buster

Car
W222 S350, 911sc
54 plate facelift model.
86,500 miles.
Black in and out.
Pano roof, comand etc etc.
Comprehensive & full service history.
3 Owners inc me.

I have had her about 18 months or 2 years. It's honestly a much faster car than I am comfortable with. It was wonderful in Germany last year but I do not possess the self control to operate it here.

I've had new discs, pads (MB ones), gearbox oil flush, plugs, intercooler pump, a/c compressor amongst other things so she runs beautifully.

Anyone interested at, say, £9500? I think that represents a good deal for MB Club members only? I would like to avoid the great unwashed visiting me and kicking the tyres, going for a jolly joy ride;

I would rather sell for less here than more on Autotrader or Ebay......

sold to a very nice chap from this forum. I am very happy on a number of counts:

1) Amy my old E55 now has a very nice new owner who will care for her well.

2) I did not advertise anywhere other than the forum and dealing with the on the whole sensible folk that frequent here really does make life easier.

So thanks to JustIgnore. I hope she brings you as many smiles as she did me. I hope you remain as penalty point free as I (somehow) managed to remain whilst she was in my tenure. My wife thought you and your chum were jolly nice chaps, and I would have to concur.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom