E55k AMG On Going Project

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MoAMG

Car
CLS63 AMG
I have now owned my E55k for over 5 years; However, I have always had a sports coupe alongside it - as a second car/weekend toy.
Here is a list of vehicles that I have owned along with my E55:
1- Nissan GTR (standard)
2- Porsche 911 Turbo 996 (Hybrid GT2 turbos, custom quad exhaust system and remap - 600hp)
3- Toyota supra MKIV (3.4l Titan Motorsport stroker kit - fully forged bottom end, Titan Motorsport hi lift cams, big twin turbo setup - HKS T04z and a HKS T51r Kai edition in a sequential twin turbo setup, Blitz NUR spec exhaust, HKS Fcon Vpro ECU with live map, AP Racing 6pot brakes all round - over 1000hp)

But after selling all these cars I am now left with my beloved E55k and even though I hate to admit it - it feels quite slow in comparison to my previous collection of vehicles.

Having only recently enlisted the help of two of the most respected German tuners in the country; we will be embarking on the quest of building the fastest E55k AMG in the UK whilst maintaining the car's original identity and looks.

The story begins...

Last edited:
Good luck with that.

Have you seen that the fastest E55k in the country is for sale at the moment by a member here ?

Hey Mo.

Looking forward to your story unfolding.

Note that the bar has been currently set above head-height by a couple of guys here..

One of the monsters resides in Birmingham and the other monster masquerades as a bumble bee.... :D

:thumb:

I would guess by one of your earlier posts you will be working with Rebellion, if you would like some advice feel free to pm or post here. I am no expert but have had my car on the dyno for more than 20 days this year getting some interesting data for design on intake, exhaust and cooling.

Big claims by the op, look forward to seeing the outcome! Good luck

HaHa nothing like a client that sets the cat amongst the Pigeons....:D

Indeed myself and Olly from PCS will be taking this as a pet project for the future and hope to bring some truly mad goals to reality :devil:

Infact that reminds me.....I really should let Olly know....lol

Last edited:
Howard said:
Good luck with that.

Have you seen that the fastest E55k in the country is for sale at the moment by a member here ?

Thanks fella. :)
Is there a link to the ad?

Rashman said:
Hey Mo.

Looking forward to your story unfolding.

Note that the bar has been currently set above head-height by a couple of guys here..

One of the monsters resides in Birmingham and the other monster masquerades as a bumble bee.... :D

:thumb:

You are all a very welcoming bunch aren't you! :)

Well in that case, nothings beats a bit of good old fashioned friendly competition - I'm all about raising the bar ;)

SavMan said:
I would guess by one of your earlier posts you will be working with Rebellion, if you would like some advice feel free to pm or post here. I am no expert but have had my car on the dyno for more than 20 days this year getting some interesting data for design on intake, exhaust and cooling.

You are very much correct sir. That's certainly very nice and generous of you - I'm sure your data will come in very handy...

My post count is currently too low to pm but once I can pm; don't you worry, I'll be spamming everyone with questions!! Lol :D

Alps said:
Big claims by the op, look forward to seeing the outcome! Good luck

Nothing wrong with being ambitious :)

You are very much correct sir. That's certainly very nice and generous of you - I'm sure your data will come in very handy...

My post count is currently too low to pm but once I can pm; don't you worry, I'll be spamming everyone with questions!! Lol :D

Send a message to admin they can enable pm for you

SavMan said:
Send a message to admin they can enable pm for you

Oh right, is it koolvin that I need to speak to?
Will it let me message him?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom