E55k cluster not working

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Benty

Car
E55 amg
Hi
Wondering if anybody has an idea on what could be wrong , I've not used the car for about 4 days and when I started it earlier the whole speedo cluster including fuel gauge, clock etc is completely dead ?
Thanks
Benty

Thanks for the reply sounds like the exact symptoms , stood in the rain for nearly a week , I'll take a look at all those things later , just a bit scary having no fuel gauge lol
Cheers

just a bit scary having no fuel gauge lol
Cheers

Just fill the tank completely and brim it every time you think you have done enough miles to use half the fuel to be safe. Job done :thumb:

Check all the fuses first.

You may have a dead instrument cluster. They can be repaired though. We use Cartronix in Waterlooville.

actronics in colchester is another, there lots of places around the country tbh

Just a quick update I checked all the fuses and they're all fine so thought I'd go and brim it with petrol ,on my way back I got caught up in traffic so the car was up to temp then boom the cluster lit up !!! But now my air suspension doesn't work , none of the buttons on the steering wheel and the park sensors are going crazy so I turn them off and they turn themselves back on and beep like mad !!

Another update just checked on it again and I have all my functions back including air suspension but now the interior lights in the front are flashing one then the other continuously even when locked up is there any way to disable them ? So it doesn't flatten my battery .
Cheers
Benty

Sounds like a fuse box related issue, get it on star

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom