E55K For Sale.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

John

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Skateboard
I know... and it is with regret but seeing if there is any interest on here first - I'd rather it went to another enthusiast, especially a member on here so I can keep up with how the old girl is doing!

Anyway, I've had it 5.5 years now and I feel like I've well and truly had the E55K experience.

What with my mum passing early last year - it's kicked me up the bum in many departments (job, about to move out of rental into a new house etc.) and I need a change now so the car is all that is left.

I will also lose my licence if I don't move it on - it's too addictive both in the performance and sound departments. Although I probably only use the performance 10% of the time, that's 10% too much for me now - I'm getting old. :D

This is a modified car. All done by MSL Performance in Birmingham (just search the forum for these guys, they know what they are doing). Been running this tune since early Summer 2014 and not had any problems with it.

Modifications include:

Kleemann Headers (£1400 + Fitting + VAT New)
Eurocharged 83 84mm Pulley (£500 + Fitting + VAT New)
Torqueflow Bespoke X Pipe Exhaust from headers to standard back boxes so not too loud - and no drone!
Eurocharged Remap after everything to ensure accurate mapping
Uprated Johnson IC30 Pump

E55K October 2004/54 Newer 805 Build (200mph clocks, human-installed wiring loom and mesh over air vents)
3 Keepers
Very Rare Metallic Tektite Grey (Pictures in my gallery - these are from not long after I bought it but it is in the same condition - I will take new pictures this week for anyone who wants to see them)
Black Interior with Carbon Fibre effect vinyl and thin chrome strip to cover all trim which would otherwise be wood
In Absolutely Excellent Condition
Full Service History (from Wright Tech in Kent since March 2011)
101,000 miles (a shade under actually)
Black Anthracite Multi-Contour Heated Electric Leather Seats with Memory
COMAND with Sat Nav
Standard Sound System (which is HK with 150w instead of 250w and missing sub / mids either side of sub - I've installed a JVC Amp and Single 8" Pioneer Sub - completed with Dynamat)
Front and Rear Parking Sensors
Auto-Dimming Folding Mirrors
Child Seat Mounting
Automatic Climate Control
Bi-Xenon Headlights
Cruise Control / Speed Limiter
Recent New Front Brakes (Discs and Pads last November)
Last Service in November was Major F Service with Gearbox ATF and Brake Fluid changed
Work within last 2 years includes Engine Mounts, AirMATIC Pump, Alternator, Ball Joints, Suspension Arms, Anti-Roll Bars, Rear Subframe Bushes and subsequent Hunter Geometry with All Supporting Invoices
Goodyear F1 A2 Tyres all round. Has 2 Original Keys and Manual Pack. MOT until February 2017
All wheels refurbished in 2015
No Errors, No Malfunctions and wants for nothing - the car sits level all day every day!

£12,750 - open to offers as it is. It seems a shame to revert back to standard!

This will include all the components for you to return the car back to standard if you wish

Please drop me a PM in the first instance with any questions

Following clips give you an idea of the sound of this car (and performance)

Dyno printouts to prove car is running at 496.13 WHP and torque at 505.11

Using the usual 1.17 > 1.21 for transmission losses, that's 580BHP > 600BHP and 590lb/ft > 611lb/ft (800NM > 828NM).

[YOUTUBE]YpCz5t5ZoTw[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]uE-90-Ep8sU[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]p3rAS2583Uk[/YOUTUBE]

Car also has two keys and the manual pack in the leather wallet.

MOT due February 2017 and service due November this year (albeit a small one again as I did the F last year).

Price drop to £11,750.

Other things I've thought of - seats are cared for with Gliptone cleaner and conditioner (smells like new leather in the cabin).

Had the duo valve replaced this year as it was boogered.

Adding some pictures that I took the Monday after I posted the first ad:

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    199.8 KB · Views: 119
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    215.5 KB · Views: 131
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    203.9 KB · Views: 123
Some more info about these cars about running costs which a few people have asked:

- Cars registered before 23/03/2006 have the lower £290 road tax
- These have single piece disks and 8 piston/pot calipers - so a set of disks and pads at the front are around £160 for disks and £230 for pads OEM

These are also the last supercharged V8 AMG cars from Mercedes - everything beyond is either normally aspirated or turbocharged.

Here are some pictures of the interior:

Attachments

• 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    214.1 KB · Views: 80
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    216.5 KB · Views: 92
Note: Click on any of the images for a larger version.

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    223.1 KB · Views: 88
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    219.8 KB · Views: 75
Gone to a caring new home.

:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom