e55k w211 2002 DYNO mode??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
2002 w211 e55k Dyno Mode Sorted! it does exist!

Ok right 1st thing is i do not take any responsibility for anyone who follows the instructions below and your car gets stuck in the mode.

Or you change settings and then cant reset it, or you go and crash your car because of what you have read below.:D

On the 2002 (52) w211 e55k you do the following

Temp must be displayed in the centre cluster.

Turn key to position 1

Press and Hold the Trip button in untill you hear the "BEEP" this takes around 40seconds.

Then press the bottom Sub Menu button once on the steering wheel and you will see the Chassis number and and oil level etc displayed in the centre cluster.

Then still with the key in position 1, you can scroll like normal through the menu and you will come into the "Dyno Mode" selection menu as normal. change like normal with the + and - button and start the car.

It should now be in Dyno mode.

"NOTE" on experimenting with the above i turned the key to position 2 when the Chassis number was displayed then car counted the oil level then Had a hissing fit and said Battery failure consumables unavailable!

I read the Malfunction turned car off, locked it, unlocked it did all of the above but didn't turn to position 2 then switched car off, restarted and all was good PHEW!!! lol

Have fun peeps

Would be awesome to hook up Alps, But i have sorted it!! Id still like to hook up though be good to get a couple of pic's of both e55 together at some point. "on a dry day" lol;)

Glad you figured it out!

defo when the weather gets a bit better as mines sitting on its oem rims with winter tyres at the moment and back to standard height lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom