E55K.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Not bad...At least its a realistic price with true decription....
Mercedes E55 AMG V8 5.5 Supercharged LPG Gas Converted gives 56+mpg Rare Car | eBay
I think he’s just told the mrs that he’s putting the car up for sale at that price!

The market for E55K’s is (obviously) small, throw in an LPG conversion (that makes that small pool of buyers twitchy) and it’s even narrower and then stick it up at low miler mint condition money and you haven’t got a hope in hell..!

I think he’s just told the mrs that he’s putting the car up for sale at that price!

The market for E55K’s is (obviously) small, throw in an LPG conversion (that makes that small pool of buyers twitchy) and it’s even narrower and then stick it up at low miler mint condition money and you haven’t got a hope in hell..!

The owner of this car is a dreamer if he thinks a 132k mile 04 car is worth £16k
I don't see an LPG conversion adding to its value. The claimed 550bhp means a smaller pulley and map so its not stock. I don't think a modded engine adds value either.
£10.5k absolute maximum IMO.

Edit. It looks even worse value against the first car in this thread with 91k miles and priced at £8.5k.

A bit too much “carbon fibre” but remove that and the AMG steering wheel badge and I quite like that - sounds an honest enough seller too.

I had the same in mine and really liked it - that's partly why I highlighted it.

I preferred it to the standard offerings back then.

E55K.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom