E55s in Scotland

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nickjonesn4

Car
E55K AMG Wagon, Porsche 993 C2S, Polestar 2
Wondering how many owners there are that are based in Scotland as I have only ever seen one in the year I have lived there.

Aberdeen

Wouldn't mind betting that there's a few in Aberdeen.

Can E63s be in your gang too? :)
The
Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Ha. Yes I was thinking that when I wrote the post. I'm not aware of a Scottish AMG meet up so maybe one could be organised along the lines of the "cars and coffee" type dos. Somewhere Loch Lomond way maybe for some nice backdrops to the car pics!

I'd be up.for helping get it organised if others were keen. Or if there is anything pre existing let me know! I've checked the "events and meet ups" section on here and never found anything.

Nice. I am away now until end of June but would be great to try and organise a run and meet up in July or August.

I go to a local car meet every month called Tartan Tarmac. We meet the last Sunday of every month so it's on this coming weekend. It's a very well organized event and all the guys that go are great. No boy racers here just enthusiasts. Last one there were over 300 cars ranging from classic minis to McLarens. I'll be there this Sunday. It's at the New Motherwell College from 09:00 till 12:00 Noon. if anyone can make it. Do a google or Facebook search for Tartan Tarmac. You won't be disappointed.

I go to a local car meet every month called Tartan Tarmac. We meet the last Sunday of every month so it's on this coming weekend. It's a very well organized event and all the guys that go are great. No boy racers here just enthusiasts. Last one there were over 300 cars ranging from classic minis to McLarens. I'll be there this Sunday. It's at the New Motherwell College from 09:00 till 12:00 Noon. if anyone can make it. Do a google or Facebook search for Tartan Tarmac. You won't be disappointed. ��

Yes have been to one and agree it's good. Would still like to do a smaller scale AMG only thing with a run involved as well.

Have fun this Sunday

Yes have been to one and agree it's good. Would still like to do a smaller scale AMG only thing with a run involved as well.

Have fun this Sunday

Yes that would be a good shout. Count me in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom