E63 6.2 review

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
If you’re comfortable in it, I’d be remiss to question it.

For me - and others - the drivers seat is sat ever so slightly off centre to the right which made me fidgety as hell; it’s the only car I’ve ever driven that’s felt this way, the seat comfort is fine, it’s just the positioning.
I ask this out of simple curiosity and in no way to be disparaging...to you, how is it off centre compared to other cars? When sat in the driver's seat, what should I look at to see what you see and I don't?

Ah, OK, luckily Mrs D has one of those too. It’s a date.

I’ve said it a few times, but an MBClub trip to Santa Pod would be great fun.

As you have both the above you and Mrs D have the race and come back with the results!

As you have both the above you and Mrs D have the race and come back with the results!
We don’t have the W212 M156 E63 though, so we can’t really do that. Throw me your keys and I will 😁

I ask this out of simple curiosity and in no way to be disparaging...to you, how is it off centre compared to other cars? When sat in the driver's seat, what should I look at to see what you see and I don't?
The steering wheel is not in line with the pedals; it’s just off to the left. It feels as though the whole positioning needs pulling ever so slightly to the right.

I’m quite sensitive to seat positioning though, whereas some people aren’t; I’ve got rid of a car in less than a fortnight before because I didn’t like the seats (F10 BMW 5-Series)

The steering wheel is not in line with the pedals; it’s just off to the left. It feels as though the whole positioning needs pulling ever so slightly to the right.

I’m quite sensitive to seat positioning though, whereas some people aren’t; I’ve got rid of a car in less than a fortnight before because I didn’t like the seats (F10 BMW 5-Series)
I agree I noticed this a few times also - especially after driving the beauty that is the W211 ;)

Absolute Bulls.it 😂😂😂😂😂

We don’t have the W212 M156 E63 though, so we can’t really do that. Throw me your keys and I will 😁

Both the ML variants, come on get out there 💥😉

Absolute Bulls.it 😂😂😂😂😂
Of course it’s “Bulls.it” the W212 E63 has no foibles whatsoever - it’s the greatest car ever made and everything else is rubbish!

And anyone who says any different is wrong!

Stop it; you'll only get him going again...

Of course it’s “Bulls.it” the W212 E63 has no foibles whatsoever - it’s the greatest car ever made and everything else is rubbish!

And anyone who says any different is wrong!
🥱🥱💯Bullshit, you seem to know so much about the W212, what year/engine did you have?

Told you...

Told you...

10 hours late, you silly sausage. Not many on here fight there own battles do they. 🥱🥱🥱🥱

I await the next bullet... .......

Some of us have to work for a living and are so busy we have no time for private internet use while doing so...

Here, fishy fishy, come on across the barrel...

Some of us have to work for a living and are so busy we have no time for private internet use while doing so...

Here, fishy fishy, come on across the barrel...

Pity you didnt stay at work, coming here adding worthless shite to threads!!!!

Next one...........

I know. It's like shooting fish in a barrel now; no fun any more. I'm out too.

I’d normally get involved but between Bobby , Dennis, Rog and Lee , I couldn’t add anything 😂😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom