E63 6.2 review

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Do you think the M157 5.5 TT (or M177 4.0 TT) would be a let down after the M156 6.2 NA?

I very much doubt it. But I don't give a monkeys to be honest. I'm going by my findings.

I don't intend on forced induction "now" . I'm most certainly happy with N/A power.

Had the forced with the M113k.

Have the N/A M156 now. You know how this engine pulls. It's to be experienced!!

We all know most detest the pre facelift W212 E63 shape. I for one think it's more angular shape represents the older type AMG. And I'm a fan 😎😀

In the 190 the pedals, seats and dials are all in alignment, its just the wheel that is offset to the left by about a inch. Never bothered me with the auto box but drove me fookin insane with the manual box. Has given me a complex ever since .............

FFS, this 6.2 review post is doing my head in ROL 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😀😀

I can't take it, I'm going to top myself!!!!🥴

Last edited:
Do you know what you’re a complete knob. And I’m not the only one that thinks it. That’s a fact for you.

Pretty much no one has slagged off your car in any way. People are allowed to have a preference.

I’ve had 2x M156. Didn’t rate it - there. Go choke on that.

You’re beyond anything on this forum, you add nothing of value and it’s beyond boring.

The fact it’s an AMG is special enough but you’re an actual knob in the playground going on and on about how amazing the M156 and W212 is and everything else is inferior.

No one actually cares anymore.

What a ducking troll.

Are you going to ruin everyone's thread with your incessant 6.2 rambling. Nobody cares, if you hadn't noticed by now.😴😴😴😴

Do you know what you’re a complete knob. And I’m not the only one that thinks it. That’s a fact for you.

Pretty much no one has slagged off your car in any way. People are allowed to have a preference.

I’ve had 2x M156. Didn’t rate it - there. Go choke on that.

You’re beyond anything on this forum, you add nothing of value and it’s beyond boring.

The fact it’s an AMG is special enough but you’re an actual knob in the playground going on and on about how amazing the M156 and W212 is and everything else is inferior.

No one actually cares anymore.

What a ducking troll.

Glad you got that off your chest "Big man "

😂

I'll just drop this here for anyone who is interested.
Granted they are different chassis's to what is being discussed here, but engines are relevant.

5:35 for the summary

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'll just drop this here for anyone who is interested.
Granted they are different chassis's to what is being discussed here, but engines are relevant.

5:35 for the summary

In his opinion.

I'll stick to the 6.3 thank you very much, definitely on a noise front 💥🚀 💪👍.

This 6.3 smokes that 5.5 for noise.

40 second mark just take a listen 💥🚀💪💪👍

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom