e63 amg s estate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Screechy

Car
2015 e63 estate
Saw this today and was looking to confirm if this is definitely the s version?

I was looking at a similar car online last week but missed out so was keen to follow it up. Seller seems genuine and from a message has confirmed car will be serviced before selling and supplied with 2 keys. Personally I thought this would be better done up front but they seem to have good feedback.

2015 VERY RARE MERCEDES-BENZ 5.5 E63 AMG V8 TWIN TURBO 557 BHP ESTATE (FMBSH) | eBay

Any other thoughts on this as it seems a good buy?

My God that looks lovely, Paint work looks very fresh.

It has silver calipers (not the red that's standard on the S model), the seatbelts are black not silver, I can't see evidence of silver stitching on the seats and I don't see Option Code 471 (the AMG Locking Diff) on the list. Overall, I'm suspicious.

Doesn’t say on the advert that it’s an “S” does it? Even in the link you posted it states 557bhp whereas the “S” is 585bhp.

nothing in the ad suggests its an S apart perhaps "one of only 7". Bust that could relate to the colour or anything else. Lovely car though and a good price for such low miles.

Looks like an ebay badge upgrade ( ie a cheap badge stuck on the boot)...

I’d be curious about why the seller is offloading so quickly

Thanks for the feedback.

Apart from the badge discrepancy it looks ok to me. From the seller history they look like a trader so quick turnaround may not be that strange.

Page down
Business seller information -
uk car people

Their written style and font / colours used = home trader.

Rather than second guess, I asked the seller if the car had sustained any damage and clarify if it is a 'S' (albeit it has no 'S' spec apart from the boot badge :D) and the reply was.......

"t’s a 63and I would never know a cars full history but I would say paint if anything ?" :wallbash:

Not just badge discrepancy. Car description implies private ownership, which is a lie. Not a good start, right?

Seller doesn't look very professional. From type of response Abb received to misleading description and dirty car in pictures. Doesn't look like the type of place I'd enjoy receiving warranty service from.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

TP warranty from the AA or who ever if you're a happy with the car. Pre sale inspection at a local indi as well?

Nice car though (and I don't normally like black interiors)

Personally I wouldn't even bother looking at it given his response to my query. Definitely something nothing right about it, IMO anyway. :)

For me it’s a 5 hour drive to take a look so think I will give it a miss as I’d rather have a warranty for that amount of money, that’s just my preference.

It does look appealing though so hopefully something similar comes up soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom