E63 AMG W212 custom exhaust today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Luke-BITURBO

Car
E63 AMG 725BHP, R35 GTR 700BHP, C63S, GOLF GTI 550BHP
Had the exhaust done on the car today

Custom fitted down at infinity exhausts Bristol had loads of work done there in the past on my gtr and various other cars

Full decat system with 2 rear boxes

image_zps3ipxybk9.jpeg

image_zpsffn2iter.jpeg

image_zpstuongwci.jpeg

image_zpspqlp6wjs.jpeg

Looking forward to getting it mapped now
Videos to come :)

Last edited:
Looks great! Do you mind if I ask what that cost ? Tempted ....

W212 E63 White 2014. M19YLR

That looks like a really neat job, and I like the idea of those rear boxes having kept the standard ones myself. Is it very loud, or liveable with?

That looks neat work. No EML with all the cats missing?

Mine came on regularly after my cats were removed as you're aware Roger. Got it mapped by Weistec, who did an excellent job and sorted it, but Big Fish @ MSL managed to improve on it. :)

I've got rado downpipes on the way with acid so I think I'll wait to do anything else until I've heard in real time the sound difference.

Always a garage happy to overlook

I do like an E63 they have really grown on me as a car I never though about before. Stunning motors!

lovely neat job there!

Bring on the video with good quality sound!:thumb:

Looks like a very good job.

Much was it if you don't mind me asking.

Looks like they've done a nice job of that, I'm debating to get this done soon with either rado or weistec downpipes!

I do like an E63 they have really grown on me as a car I never though about before. Stunning motors!

Second mortgage on the crib, flog the Beemer and you're laughing all the way to a biturbo E63 Stu. What could possibly go wrong?:D

Thankyou chaps yes they always do a very nice job for the money

To anyone interested I payed £900 with lifetime guarantee

CEL will come on

Sound is loud but not ridiculous imo depending on taste I'm used to loud cars

Cheers

Thankyou chaps yes they always do a very nice job for the money

To anyone interested I payed £900 with lifetime guarantee

Cost doesn't matter, it's what it's worth to you which is important, and obviously you like it. Some have spent less, some have spent more, but it's a personal thing. I stopped counting what I spent on mine a good while back, although the next mod will be the last one. Until the next one. :cool:

CEL will come on

If you can wait a few weeks and live with the light coming on, then THIS MEET may be of interest to you. Get rid of the light for good and improve power. Considerably. I just used to carry a little bluetooth diagnostic thing around with me and reset it with the Torque app on my phone, mainly for my own peace of mind.

Sound is loud but not ridiculous imo depending on taste I'm used to loud cars

The beauty of a big engined car is that you don't need to boot it about all the time to get results so, under normal circumstances, it can sound quite subtle. A bit of acceleration should make it growl quite nicely however.

Oh, and as for MOT, mine passed it's first one last month, with 3" pipes from the turbos back. :thumb:

I think you hit the nail on head there. Although I have had my E63 for only 6 weeks, I was, initially, wondering if I had made a mistake. However, it has grown on me and I am starting to appreciate its quality/capability.

Although I have the estate, the OP's saloon looks stunning in that configuration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom