E63 AMG W212 Lowering - Recommended Garages?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JasonDm

Car
E63 AMG W212
Hello there and good morning, my first post here :)

I've recently purchased a wonderful E63 AMG W212, and i was looking to lower her slightly, just with some H&R springs and the rear lowering linkages.

Couple of questions, i assume that the H&R springs will not affect the 3 susp settings, as these adjusted on the shock and not the spring?

As i am new to the Mercedes world, can anyone recommend a garage in / near London that are versed in Mercedes and and trustworthy to do the work?

Thanks in advance

Jason

Welcome, Jason, it'll look great lowered, can't beat H&R springs. :) 👍

Welcome, Jason, it'll look great lowered, can't beat H&R springs. :) 👍
Thankyou :) yes the fine line between too low and stock height.. i've had great results with H&R, and a small drop makes the world of difference to aesthetics :)

What a car though.. how has it taken me this long to get an AMG!

i just ordered the H&R springs.
Wondering where to get good quality links for the back, any tips?

I used H&R and lowering links, any links on Ebay or similar will work. Go to a garage that has STAR as mine threw a wobbly on the rear and rose the suspension to the max until it was reset using STAR. took a few attempts getting the height correct. here's the picture after on standard rims. get the alignment done afterwards too.
IMG_2598.JPG

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

These videos may be of some interest ☝

I just bought a Lowering module that is plug and play...........it hasn't arrived yet but when it does Ill post a picture
Neil

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom