"E63" Bullshit Special

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
5k for the vinyl wrap etc, that's more than 50 percent of the current bid price lol

Apparently sounds better than a real e63 and as a bonus has well over 100k miles on the clock . I'm going with an opening bid of 12k...

Needs stretched tyres, polished rims, camber that means the alloys can serve as dinner plates whilst still on the car and static suspension with so little clearance you need to jack it up over pebbles.....

I will never understand the thought/fag packet maths behind this sort of thing...... let's spend silly money on making a car look like everything it just isn't , with a hint of drug dealer and Halfords.........

But hey, it's been "Yiannianaised", whatever that's meant to count for.......(I'm familiar with the work, the scorn is intended and justified, in my view).

Jesus wept.........

Not enough black for me - I'm out

I'm more astounded by the price this guy paid for his wrap/tints/wheel refurb especially to Yiannimize in 2015/16.

I've heard things about the quality of wrap jobs by most companies. (Don't think anyones perfect but i'd hate to peel that wrap back and find cut marks.)

I've heard things about the quality of wrap jobs by most companies. (Don't think anyones perfect but i'd hate to peel that wrap back and find cut marks.)

Yiannimize is the best of the best when it comes to wraps.

As for the jam jar it's not looking it's very shirt and vest is it!!!!! :D

Although due to the amount of cars I’ve bought there’s always *something* need doing, I’ve bought three cars that turned out to be absolute dogs hiding multiple major issues - one was from Ilford, one from High Wycombe and the other was Bradford.

Two cars in particular I bought turned out to be bad eggs. We're good old English Oxford!! And Beaconsfield!!!

One car I bought from Ilford was actually a good buy :dk::crazy:

Good bad and the ugly with many a place!!!

Do you know, I wish I'd never mentioned Essex...

My absolute dog came from Bradford; anyone object to that?

Needs stretched tyres, polished rims, camber that means the alloys can serve as dinner plates whilst still on the car and static suspension with so little clearance you need to jack it up over pebbles.....

So every car I got stuck behind on the way home!! :D

There was a poor 6 series BMW convertible with it's belly skimming the floor, tyre stretched within an inch of there life, giant exhaust sounding like it's doing 90 mph at 5mph and god knows what else.

I took one look and thought they have taken a beautiful car and trashed it .... more money than sense IMO.

untitled.png

I may message him and offer him a tenner for the badges. Some black badging on mine is just what I'm after :rock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom