E63 discounts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mpgrant70

Is it possible to get a discount on a new e63 ?

At best 2.5 k
they are giving nearly £8000 dealer contribution when you take out the finance, and that is before haggling i think £10k should be possible.
they seem very hard to shift and are losing big money on the used car market.

How much are they even with £10K off though?

Hmm, that very much precludes me from taking advantage of that offer...

:rolleyes:

Still got to be £70k+ with decent spec.
i think they are £74k basic without any spec, with a good spec say ppack+panroof+lux pack you are looking easy £85k+.

Ive looked and tend to agree with you AMGMaster 85k + with all the bits on

i think they are £74k basic without any spec, with a good spec say ppack+panroof+lux pack you are looking easy £85k+.

That's what I meant, £70k+ even with the £10k discount someone mentioned earlier in the thread, not the kind of thing to buy new but these are going to be fantastic value after a couple of years.

That's what I meant, £70k+ even with the £10k discount someone mentioned earlier in the thread, not the kind of thing to buy new but these are going to be fantastic value after a couple of years.
there does seem to be a few about now at £45k which i think if you wait till the end of dec/jan £40k should be possible.thats 2year old cars at nearly half price:eek:.
great sounding cars:thumb:

Great sounding, ugly cars with spindley wheels....
i think the 19inch twin 5 spokes look very nice.we have a chap by us who has a white one with the panroof and carbon exterior pack and it looks stunning.
its a good job we all like different things.:thumb:

thats 2year old cars at nearly half price:eek:.

Doesn't seem too bad in depreciation terms for a big high performance large engined car, bearing in mind my 211 was also half list price at two years old.

there does seem to be a few about now at £45k which i think if you wait till the end of dec/jan £40k should be possible.thats 2year old cars at nearly half price:eek:.

older cars have the naturally aspirated 6.3 V8, and the new ones have the 5.5 turbo

I was looking just out of curiousity rather than actually wanting to buy one-I couldn't afford one anyway, but there was a nice either 09 or 59 reg E63 for £43k, that seems great value for a 2 year old car, I can't wait for the bi turbo versions to become affordable.

£85k a hell of a lot of money to lose in depreciation. So if it is worth roughly half money in 2 yrs, then around 30% a year in depreciation BLIMEY.

Just comparing it to a medium sized tractor, these are around £85k each and I lose approx 7.5%/yr over the life (5yrs) and they create an income too !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom