E63 estate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Never say never... I knew I wouldn't be moving on from the E500, and I wasn't looking for a replacement, but I saw Zero7's CLS Shooting Brake in the Classifieds and was almost instantly smitten, and now it sits on my drive. :D
Saw it too and it made me researching the boot dimensions after you asked about it, if I remember correctly, but then discounted it as it looked much smaller than S212. Speaking of which do you reckon a large single dog cage could fit in the back and would leave enough space for 4 flight cabin suitcases?
Something like this
4494181C-11AD-40A0-8A90-CDE0EAD26391.png

The floor is 44 in. wide by 45 in. long, but because of the sloping roof line the dog cage might well be too high. Give me its dimensions and I'll see.

The floor is 44 in. wide by 45 in. long, but because of the sloping roof line the dog cage might well be too high. Give me its dimensions and I'll see.
These are the exact dimensions of a dog cage I have
3DB78611-F798-466F-BB7D-9F0716B8F7D5.jpeg

I like the Brabus he has😀

Anyone familiar with a trader called amg brabus collection? They've got an e55 wagon and 2 e63 wagons, all really high price. There's a black e63 that looks really nice but it's originally from the channel islands which would put me off especially at the money they're asking.

Anyone familiar with a trader called amg brabus collection? They've got an e55 wagon and 2 e63 wagons, all really high price. There's a black e63 that looks really nice but it's originally from the channel islands which would put me off especially at the money they're asking.

They have some nice stuff but the prices are frankly bonkers. I don't tend to dwell too long on their ads.

"Anthercite" Leather? "Harmon Klardon" Sound system? More impoortantly, six services in fifteen years, at less than 2K miles a year, on the Channel Islands? I wouldn't...

These are the exact dimensions of a dog cage I have
View attachment 109692
Definitely would not fit. The load area is, give or take a touch, 70 cm top to bottom, so it might just go in, but from the back of rear seats to the top of the tailgate inside is at best 47 cm, so it would not fit lengthwise or sideways, I'm afraid. Sorry.

Definitely would not fit. The load area is, give or take a touch, 70 cm top to bottom, so it might just go in, but from the back of rear seats to the top of the tailgate inside is at best 47 cm, so it would not fit lengthwise or sideways, I'm afraid. Sorry.
Thanks. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom