E63 M156 wagon

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jukie

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
MY11 E350 CDi Avantgarde
Reasonably priced, decent MOT history. May need to be quick if interested.

E63 wagon in silver

does anyone know if these are in the range of head bolt issues or not? I am tempted

Its in the window engine no will tell you for definite some people say uptp 2010,some say early 2011

Messaged the seller someone’s viewing tonight :( damn

Gutted at that price I am not surprised
Had messaged him as soon as I saw this thread offering to go round this afternoon but he said someone else was coming and he would let me know if it didn’t sell

Last edited:
I know it's not a like for like comparison, but given the crazy prices on C63's at the moment, surely this E wagon was under-priced? 🤔

I know it's not a like for like comparison, but given the crazy prices on C63's at the moment, surely this E wagon was under-priced? 🤔
For some strange reason, E63's have never fetched a better price than an equivalent age/mileage C63 despite being a bigger, better and more expensive car when brand new:dk:
Probably because the younger generation prefer the C to the E.
They will realise their mistake when they are older;)

I'll wait for the incoming flak from apoplectic C63 owners now😅

For some strange reason, E63's have never fetched a better price than an equivalent age/mileage C63 despite being a bigger, better and more expensive car when brand new:dk:

I get it - sort of. Personally I wouldn't choose an E over a C, but I still reckon, from the evidence of the photos (although limited and obviously selective), that particular wagon was an absolute steal.

Never, forever young R.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom