E63 Purchased

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ShaunB

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W213 Designo Hyacinth E63
Guys

Did a deal remotely which I was happy with.
Travelled to Mercedes Manchester central on Tuesday. Belfast to Liverpool ferry, drive to Manchester then back again Tuesday night, into Belfast Wednesday morning.
Long trip, but very happy.

Bye bye W212, welcome home W213
20190430_122534%20-%20edit.jpg

20190430_105348%20-%20edit.jpg

20190430_105338%20-%20edit.jpg

Really really pleased, so much nicer inside than my last car.
Road noise, not so keen on that.
Performance exhaust noise, well, absolute hooligan springs to mind.

Still getting used to it, so many settings, absolutely love the dash.

Wow impressive love the colour combo! Enjoy. Have Mercedes sorted the Fire Opal paint issues now or is that a different colour?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Not really related to the car as such, but you do notice the ride being much firmer due to to the state of the roads on mainland UK.

I couldn't believe how much of a poor state of repair the road were in, both around Manchester and Liverpool.

Looks great Shaun...you'll be burning up and down Bangor no doubt!!

looks great, congrats

I miss my E63. Beautifully built, lovely drive and a BEAST when you stomp on ze gaz ! The perfect all round package. Justy ignore the fuel gauge and you will get on like a house on fire :eek:

Awesome motor and love the colour. never really been fond of red motors but that looks lovely - enjoy :thumb::rock:

Cheer everyone, absolute over the moon with it.

What age did you chop out of and into...and if not too personal the uplift you had to find?
I want to do the same.....

Photos don't do that Hyacinth justice- a great colour and a great car. Glad you were ok with MB Manchester. I could not get any sense out of them whatsoever.

Photos don't do that Hyacinth justice- a great colour and a great car. Glad you were ok with MB Manchester. I could not get any sense out of them whatsoever.
Manchester central - they were great with me, especially reassuring due to me buying remotely. Seems there are 5 Mercedes dealers in Manchester

Manchester central - they were great with me, especially reassuring due to me buying remotely. Seems there are 5 Mercedes dealers in Manchester
Manchester central- yep that was them. They were so bad it was funny. Glad they treated you well- it's good to hear.

I couldn't say a bad word about them to be honest, the guy I dealt with was great, even on the phone he came across really well and down to earth.
I've got a wee problem (I think) with the tracker which it turns out was already fitted as it was a managers car, and they're doing their best to get it sorted for me.

I spoke with Mercedes Solihull a few years ago about a C63, and they came across as ar$eholes to be perfectly honest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom