E63 reduced for quick sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Optimus prime

Car
car
Guys pls see my advert in the for sale section. Car reduced would prefer it goes to a forum member otherwise I will be trading it in after the weekend.

Currently cheapest in the UK !

Pls have a look

Thanks

Pity it wasn't a C63, I'm selling my wife's Golf R and buying a C63, we could have swapped :)

Pity it wasn't a C63, I'm selling my wife's Golf R and buying a C63, we could have swapped :)

The E is a better car 525bhp lsd very very rare a real stealth & has more options as standard compared to the C

@ little lofty would like to chat about your R if possible? Give me a call pls number is in the advert

Thanks

Probably new golf R or maybe A45 have driven both & the golf is cheaper & nicer to drive I think

Thanks

Dear Optimus, what was wrong with your car? Shame you are selling it. You might regret it later...

Dear Optimus, what was wrong with your car? Shame you are selling it. You might regret it later...

Nothing wrong the car is perfect just a change in job means an increase in daily mileage. So no longer viable as a daily drive

If I had £28k available I'd be shouting "shut up and take my money". That's a bargain. Good luck with the sale. :)

i-CONICA said:
If I had £28k available I'd be shouting "shut up and take my money". That's a bargain. Good luck with the sale. :)

I know it is just need someone to see sense already had a dealer tell me that it's worth at least £28995 retail !

Nothing wrong the car is perfect just a change in job means an increase in daily mileage. So no longer viable as a daily drive

I understand, I have to say that I am impressed with mine as driving on the motorway, I can easily achieve 22.9mpg, which is great for this engine size! I could not believe it and kept smiling... The price you are selling it is a real bargain! Good luck with your car hunting!

bugger! If only I'd known about this a couple of weeks ago :(
It's also a shame to see another E63 member change cars...
Good luck selling it. I'm sure it won't take long at that price.

E63

I went to view a 2012 E63 with 19,000 miles at a MB dealer with the same spec

One owner car with 2 year MB warranty - now dropped by £5000 at £35000

So what is an older car with higher mileage worth when sold privately ?

Hard to call but as always the market dictates the price with the p/x value as the fall back

Good luck with the sale

I went to view a 2012 E63 with 19,000 miles at a MB dealer with the same spec

One owner car with 2 year MB warranty - now dropped by £5000 at £35000

So what is an older car with higher mileage worth when sold privately ?

Hard to call but as always the market dictates the price with the p/x value as the fall back

Good luck with the sale

And how is this relevant?.....
GLWS Optimus lovely looking well looked after example.

Tony.

e63

And how is this relevant?.....
GLWS Optimus lovely looking well looked after example.

Tony.

My point was simply that pricing an E63 for sale privately is tricky - it sells for what the market dictates
It was in no way a comment on the quality of the car

Guys I would just prefer a forum member to buy it. The car is perfect in every way might even lower the price again for the right buyer ;) You will not find a better example for this money currently on the uk market.

I really don't want to use "we don't pay very much dot com" but i may have no alternative. Then they retail it at £28,995 :wallbash:

Private plate is off now just awaiting new V5, someone must be looking for a decent example:confused:

bugger! If only I'd known about this a couple of weeks ago :(
It's also a shame to see another E63 member change cars...
Good luck selling it. I'm sure it won't take long at that price.

You could always cancel yours and buy mine, I would do you a good deal ;)

plus any car.com is owned by car auctions so will go to auction

what would you take for the car ?

Give me a call Clive and we can discuss especially as your local to me (20 miles)

Cheers

Peter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom