E63 Transformed into a world beater

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jim G

Car
Weistec Supercharged E63
With help form MSL, devils own water methanol injection and Wizards of Nos my car has been transformed into an even better super car killer!!! :thumb:

IMG_0728_zps57b77633.jpg

IMG_0727_zpse9e6b2b5.jpg

IMG_0726_zps657397cf.jpg

IMG_0725_zps58033eeb.jpg

IMG_0724_zps3ed4bdcf.jpg

IMG_0729_zpsa7c4aae7.jpg

Combined with the Weistec stage 2 supercharger the water methanol injection and the Nitrous oxide kit has transformed the car into a masterpiece running the water meth at 4PSI and Nitorus running at 60% of a 100 shot the car is now producing 814BHP and 703Lbs/ft torque.

The car is EPIC :bannana::bannana::bannana: absolutely unbelievable acceleration and speed unmatched by anything I've been in to date as either passenger or driver, and the noise ain't bad either :D

Even Chris A was taken aback in his passenger seat experience.

Many thanks to MSL, Devils own & Wizards of Nos for work, help and expertise on the above systems :thumb:

Some engine work is in the pipeline over the next month to reinforce the 63 platform then its to Vmax along with the other Weistecs to possibly make some ripples amongst the supercar fraternity :eek::eek:

I'll try to post up some vids or water meth install pics tomorrow or if anyone wishes to add them please feel free :thumb:

Last edited:
Like it :) Like it a lot.

Water meth helps nicely doesn't it. Running it in quite a few of my cars and just seemed a must for these applications with the IAT's.

Jim your car is something special now, and having driven it and Ben a passenger in it all I can say is What a beast.....
Its all about pushing the envelope and trying new things, and you have certainly done that.
Now let's hope for good weather for VMax and I am sure we will be making a little bit of history!!!!!

Great stuff Jim - impressive engineering by all concerned :thumb:.

VMax will be very very interesting this year.

Can you get the kettle on now - I'll need a brew after my monumental journey this morning :D.

Great stuff Jim - impressive engineering by all concerned :thumb:.

VMax will be very very interesting this year.

Can you get the kettle on now - I'll need a brew after my monumental journey this morning :D.

Just arrived john, kettles on :thumb:

Shame about the weather though :(

Yes having witnessed the Dyno run yesterday,. Amazing, absolutely Mental. The sound is ear shattering.

Many thanks for the Chicken delivery Jim.

That's very impressive and amazing work from the MSL team.

Wish I was closer so I could see first hand what an animal the car is.

Looking forward to some video's.

amazing ....

Great work, numbers and congratulations. I look forward to seeing it in the near the near future I hope.

Great work, numbers and congratulations. I look forward to seeing it in the near the near future I hope.

You'll see it soon enough I'm sure, but in the meantime, if you want to hear it, lean over from wherever you're sitting at the moment and push the window open. You'll hear it. :D

:rock:

Cheers for the comments gentlemen :thumb:

It was really good to meet new faces over the weekend and put some faces to forum names.

Next main trip out for the car is Vmax so it'll be good to see any members who are attending this year.
I'm sure Acid will be posting up the video of the Dyno day soon, should be another good watch

Rash your car is immense!! I've never seen a car in such great condition ALL over even underneath the chassis and engine bay absolutely immaculate.
Good job you left yesterday as you would have hated the weather @ MSL today :D

Last edited:
Your car is a testament to just what can be achieved with these AMG engines given the funds and the workmanship from the guys at MSL. Big thumbs up from me Jim, and thanks for the chicken delivery:D

BTW, just who has the loudest exhaust out of you, Acid and Chris?

Your car is a testament to just what can be achieved with these AMG engines given the funds and the workmanship from the guys at MSL. Big thumbs up from me Jim, and thanks for the chicken delivery:D

BTW, just who has the loudest exhaust out of you, Acid and Chris?

Not too sure on exhaust sound levels, I know Chris is toning his down a bit he next week or 2, but mine and Acid are really close :D

That would be a tough battle of the exhausts as Lee's is probably as loud as Jim's and pretty similar to MSL's.....
All are winners :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom