E63 W211 handling mods

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Moparmo

Car
E63 AMG
Hi all just wondering what you can do to make these beasts handle a bit better??? What works??? Ive seen you can get adjustable ride height links do these work??? Any ideas much appreciated!!! Im new to Mercs and don't really know what I can do to her!!!:thumb:

lowering links\lowering module - personally dont think it makes the handling much better but makes it look a little better.

you have to remember its a big car!

Whats the lowering module??? Do you need this with the links??? Yeah shes a big old beast that's for sure just wondering what you can do to make it handle better???

Switch from Airmatic to a coil-over setup

I think that is the most worthwhile way to go to improve handling. Thats assuming you dont mind loosing the adaptability and comfort of the airmatic.

I think the airmatic is great for comfort and ok for my handling needs. The sport 1 setting is the best overall I find. Sports 2 setting I just find has a stange feel to it. But Like Alps says its a large car and always will be.

Having taken my car out on an airfield with a racing driver, the chap was very impressed at how well setup the car was as is.

Having been taught the finery of getting the car round a track quickly - I completely underestimated the ability of the car...

I'm not sure you need to do anything - unless you want to change the looks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom