E63 w212 H&R lowering springs uneven

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bassim

Car
E63
Hi Guys,
I have just lowered my E63 w212 with H&R springs on the front and drop links on the rear, IV now done about 400 miles on it over 5 days 300 of them being a motor way trip the day it was lowered and 1 side has settled nicely but the passenger side is 13mm higher.
Has anyone ever experienced this or should i give it some more time to settle in?

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Just got my HR springs for my pre face E63 s212, so i wanna follow this thread (have not installed yet)

Is it just the rear that is a different level?
If so, the height levels may need resetting with Star.

No obvious reason for the front to be a different level each side with identical springs.

Hi Guys,
I have just lowered my E63 w212 with H&R springs on the front and drop links on the rear, IV now done about 400 miles on it over 5 days 300 of them being a motor way trip the day it was lowered and 1 side has settled nicely but the passenger side is 13mm higher.
Has anyone ever experienced this or should i give it some more time to settle in?

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.
Is it in the rear or front it is different?
I can set the front springs wrong in their seats when installing... but it dont think any one doing this proffesionaly would do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom