E63 , what a nice car

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Lovely interior. Makes the black interior ours has look so so bad.

Last edited:
Really? Compared to what?
In the flesh the E63 Biturbo is a great looking car.

Yep I quite like the saloon in this shape menacing looking and purposeful - the estate on the other hand is a pig.

That's lovely, and well specified. More AMGs should have a coloured interior :thumb:

Really? Compared to what?
In the flesh the E63 Biturbo is a great looking car.

It does nothing for me and assumed the original poster was being sarcastic about it being a great car.

I am probably just too old for that type of car. :)

If it was a CLK55 then I might be interested.

Your either lease them or go used. I would never have paid the 75k for it.

tec said:
It does nothing for me and assumed the original poster was being sarcastic about it being a great car. I am probably just too old for that type of car. :) If it was a CLK55 then I might be interested.
No I was serious , if you said black series clk I would agree ;)

These are great cars, and the S is relatively rare. It was a challenge to find one at a decent price and this example seems good value.

Ours has most of the important options (special paint, dynamic ventilated seats, black pack, folding seats, rear seat entertainment, driver assistance pack, 360 camera) and cost something like £92k new....I paid £57k for it at 10 months old and with just 2.5k on the clock.

It's a hell of a lot of car and performance for that money. I reckon it's faster than my AMG GT (once moving) and having had a non-S before, it certainly appears to deliver more than the extra 30bhp that MB claim. Although I suspect the feeling of thirst is as much to do with the 600b/ft of torque! It's nicely refined and the combination of steel sprung front and air sprung rear end gives it deeply impressive road manners. It looks like a taxi, but despite an eclectic back catalogue of cars, our E63 is right up there as one of my favourites.

P1060016_zpskkdmoxfg.jpg

P1060004_zpsvxqmqrbs.jpg

The ugliest car I have seen.

Each to their own I suppose. Had mine nearly 2 years now (not an "S") and never heard that particular comment before...

I am probably just too old for that type of car. :)

Not a kid myself but wouldn't class myself as too old for it.

Lovely interior. Makes the black interior ours has look so so bad.

Mines Crystal Grey (like an Ivory really) though it's a pig to keep clean. :D

Have some pictures: -

Interior: -

E63%20dash.jpg

In it's natural habitat: -

Smokey.jpg

All of what Dave said :)

I wouldn't say any 4 door volume based saloon car was a stunner but to call it pig ugly is, imo, a bit strong. I think it's a nicely understated especially when you do what Dave has and take off some of the extra visual identifiers.

Speak softly but carry a big stick etc :)

Oooh, fetch the special sock! Worth £56k in less than a year, that's some depreciation!

Not an E class fan , but this is nice. And a good price too ! That is a lot of car for the money. I wouldn't say no....

The E63 is a love hate car for me

I owned mine for about 6 months and couldn't take anymore, I found it really uncomfortable, although I loved driving the car at the same time.

Mine was a pre facelift with the performance pack I still kinda miss it but kinda not at the same time, also couldn't use the power anywhere up here either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom