E63 with a decent spec

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jukie

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
MY11 E350 CDi Avantgarde
MY 2014 E63

Palladium silver, I think. Options not mentioned in the add that I can see are dynamic seats (can't tell if massage), distronic and IIRC the warning triangle in the driver's wing mirror is blind spot warning (?), which is/ may be part of a bigger package. One owner and registered late September '14 which may mean the engine doesn't need the timing chain/tensioner remedial work.

I have no link at all to the car or the vendor.

Reactions: Abb
Options not mentioned in the add that I can see are dynamic seats (can't tell if massage), distronic and IIRC the warning triangle in the driver's wing mirror is blind spot warning (?), which is/ may be part of a bigger package.
The “filled in” star on the grille indicates that it has Distronic+ so in conjunction with the Blind Spot Assist suggests it has the full Driving Assistance Package as it's incredibly rare to spec just those two assistance options.

The seats are Dynamic Multi-contour which means they have the massage function too. The giveaway is that the controls are tabs; the basic multi-contour seats don’t have massage function and have operating wheels rather than tabs.

All other things being equal, it’s a nicely spec'd example at a sensible price, and worth a look.

Thanks Phil. I couldn't find my 2014 brochure to check the options and I bow to your superior knowledge about the seats :thumb: !

Fully de badged too! :thumb:

Fully de badged too! :thumb:

I'd quite like it with black badges to the rear an possibly a black grille too I appreciate that wouldn't be for everyone.

Great colour, excellent spec and well priced.

Get it bought!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom