E63S AMG 4Matic Remap

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ACID

MB Enthusiast
Car
C63 Supercharged Stage 3 and E63s Estate
E63S AMG 4Matic Bi-Turbo in with us yesterday @ MSL Performance for Remap & Dyno.

Russian Import making massive gains here.

Stock:
595.99 Bhp
627.14 Ft Lbs Torque

Tuned:
656.33 Bhp
791.00 Ft Lbs Torque

And that is just Stage 1!!!

Has anyone seen or heard of a 4.0 TT matching the HP and torque of these 5,5 motors yet?

Dan's (curly top) C63S is running 600bhp as far as I know.

Don't know what stage of tune Dave's (daveenty) E63 is running but I think he has around 750bhp and over 900ft lbs to play with. The 4lt tt C63 engine has a way to go yet.

Don't know what stage of tune Dave's (daveenty) E63 is running but I think he has around 750bhp and over 900ft lbs to play with. The 4lt tt C63 engine has a way to go yet.

I'm not sure if anyone has actually mapped the new W205 yet though. Aren't thy still running piggybacks on the new C63? Once a good map appears you'll see good gains.

Actually, hasn't Weistec or Renntech got a 900bhp C63S with hybrid turbos?

The new cars are such monsters!

StuartK said:
The new cars are such monsters!

Had to happen as the power hadn't increased much from the w211 55k. We are now seeing e class estates easily achieving numbers that zondas aren't capable of. Madness but I love it.

Don't know what stage of tune Dave's (daveenty) E63 is running but I think he has around 750bhp and over 900ft lbs to play with.

Just a German Taxi Roger. ;) Your figures are spookily close though, slightly conservative, though very close... :devil:

I wish AMG would make a diesel. Be ideal for work. The man at the Shell garage keeps giggling at me visiting daily/every other day lol

I wish AMG would make a diesel. Be ideal for work. The man at the Shell garage keeps giggling at me visiting daily/every other day lol

They already did

[YOUTUBE]Bbt3rf_0unY[/YOUTUBE]

That torque is insane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom