E63s New Owner

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andye63s

Car
2017 E63s
Nice to meet you all

So picked this beauty up a couple of weeks back having moved from a 750+ Audi RS6. And i have to say its a much better car in all ways so far, much more exciting and agile than the dull Audi was.

All important options:-
- the right colour
- Performance seats
- Sports Exhaust
- Heads up display
- low mileage example

Few things being done over the coming weeks, Service at Mercedes, blackeding out the chrome, a trip to GAD to get a stage 2 remap and downpipes done. other than that it will be driven an enjoyed!

IMG_1526.JPG
IMG_1528.JPG
IMG_1529.JPG
IMG_1527.JPG

Welcome Andy,
That looks amazing ....................... oh wait I've seen one like that before. It's a thumbs up from me.

2zYXd2Sl.jpg

Brilliant

Personally, money aside the only items I would want from your link above are the mirror housings, canards and front lip insert. I don't like either of the boot spoilers and IMO the grille shouldn't be carbon.

FWIW, I don't think any of the options would make it look cheap. Which items are you interested in?

Personally, money aside the only items I would want from your link above are the mirror housings, canards and front lip insert. I don't like either of the boot spoilers and IMO the grille shouldn't be carbon.

FWIW, I don't think any of the options would make it look cheap. Which items are you interested in?
Basically the front grill, canards and insert. Housing I quite like in gloss black, and having the door handles and boot trim chhcanged to gloss black, but front grill is either going gloss black or carbon, I’m not sure which one yet.

If you are planning on changing the other gloss black items on the front of the car (canards and lip insert), then I guess a carbon grille would probably be the best option. I'm sure whatever you choose it will look great.👍

I'm sure you will have done some research and seen plenty of grilles.
I don't mean to hijack your thread, but here is a thread I started when I joined, you can see a couple of pictures of my gloss black grille.

I'm sure you will have done some research and seen plenty of grilles.
I don't mean to hijack your thread, but here is a thread I started when I joined, you can see a couple of pictures of my gloss black grille.
Your car does look good with the wrapped black grill, decisions decisions

Your car does look good with the wrapped black grill, decisions decisions
Thanks,
But you would then have carbon canards and lip insert with a gloss black grille. How do you think that would look?
One thing that you would have on your side is that the carbon is gloss so it may not look out of place. Decisions, decisions.

It's not my money, I reckon you should go all in. 😉

Nice to meet you all

So picked this beauty up a couple of weeks back having moved from a 750+ Audi RS6. And i have to say its a much better car in all ways so far, much more exciting and agile than the dull Audi was.

- the right colour
- Performance seats
- Sports Exhaust
- Heads up display
- low mileage example

Few things being done over the coming weeks, Service at Mercedes, blackeding out the chrome, a trip to GAD to get a stage 2 remap and downpipes done. other than that it will be driven an enjoyed!

View attachment 99009
View attachment 99010
View attachment 99011
View attachment 99012
Welcome to MBClub. Lovely car 👍🏻

Thanks,
But you would then have carbon canards and lip insert with a gloss black grille. How do you think that would look?
One thing that you would have on your side is that the carbon is gloss so it may not look out of place. Decisions, decisions.

It's not my money, I reckon you should go all in. 😉
going gloss black on all. will look at the carbon path later on, but for now the gloss black goes with the night package all over the car too.

Nice to meet you all

- the right colour
- Performance seats
- Sports Exhaust
- Heads up display
- low mileage example

View attachment 99009
View attachment 99010
View attachment 99011
View attachment 99012
Congrats 👏🏽 absolutely stunning machine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom