E63S ..... Or E63S

• Thread starter Deleted member 154425
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Not sure. But as I said previously, I am not that bothered. Personally the ride is comfortable enough as I drive mainly in the city right now. Plus once my E63s comes back from Topaz, I'll be likely getting new ones. Or wait until its service, not sure yet.

Ok. Went with the lowest value behind fuel cap (41 front, 37 back) and COMMAND not happy. Moans about low pressure. It seems the pressure indicator expects highest load / speed values, which are 51 front / 47 back). Rather odd.
That does not sound right try resetting the TPMS again, then it should be ok.

As I said, I didn't know you can, so no I haven't :)

How To Check Your Mercedes-Benz Tire Pressure
  • Turn on your Mercedes-Benz vehicle
  • Use the left or right arrow keys on your steering wheel to get to the "Service" menu
  • Use the up or down arrow keys to get to "Tire Pressure" and then hit "OK"
  • Here you will find the tire pressure on each tire.
What Do You Do When The TPMS Warning Light Appears?
If you see the dreaded yellow warning light, you'll want to follow the instructions above to see which tire is being the problem. Then you'll want to test it manually, with a hand-held pressure gauge, and fill or let out air as needed.
How Do I Reset My Mercedes-Benz Tire Pressure Monitoring System?
Once everything checks out, you can go back into the "Tire Pressure" menu following the directions above. Sometimes it will say "tire pressure will display after a few minutes" and all you'll need to do is drive for a while and check again.
You can also reset it manually by pressing the down arrow on your steering wheel to restart the TPMS from the "Tire Pressure" menu. Press "OK" and new tire pressure numbers should appear, and the warning light should go away.
If you ever need any help with your tires, or any other Mercedes-Benz maintenance, feel free to schedule an appointment with our Mercedes-Benz of West Houston service center.
Categories: Service, Parts
Tags: tpms, mercedes-benz tire pressure monitoring system, tire pressure, service, Mercedes-Benz service
Search Blog

Subscribe to Our Blog

Popular Tags
new inventory mercedes-benz new Mercedes-Benz inventory coming soon Mercedes-Benz service Service Mercedes-Benz of West Houston new mercedes-benz models 2018 models 2019 mercedes-benz models mercedes-benz cars s-class mercedes-benz s-class Parts News 2017 mercedes-benz e-class Mercedes-Benz GLC SUV New inventory West Houston Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 c class Mercedes-Benz AMG GLC 43 Mercedes-Benz AMG GLC 63 Plug-in hybrid 2019 Mercedes-Benz C 300 2017 Mercedes-Benz GLE SUV mercedes-benz suvs 2019 models 2019 Mercedes-Benz Vans Mercedes-Benz E-Class

Thanks buddy. I am all new to AMG. Been an Audi guy before ;)

As I said, I didn't know you can, so no I haven't :)
Press the home button on the right side if, then I think its in the "service" section, then tyres, and you can press the ok button on the left of the steering wheel to tell it that the current pressures are the new measurement.

Infact while your in there messing wiith settings, play about with them, you can change the type of display on the drivers screen, Sport/Progressive etc

Thanks. Appreciate the replies. The ride was indeed smoother until I turned around thinking I made it worse lol

For god's sake, don't mess up the brake pedal and the throttle :eek:

Nah, they are the same in both Audi and Mercedes, but when you hit the throttle in the AMG, something actually happens LOL

must have been fun doing a standing start on a motorway.....;)

Quiet An A road but yea. Needless to say I didn't expect that pull. I've been driving RS6 and S7 and the sorts, but nothing compares to an AMG. Looking at drag races between RS6 and E63s is amazing how fast the e pulls away.

Quiet An A road but yea. Needless to say I didn't expect that pull. I've been driving RS6 and S7 and the sorts, but nothing compares to an AMG. Looking at drag races between RS6 and E63s is amazing how fast the e pulls away.
Is there much difference with E63 compare to the RS6 then?

RS6 is fast, don't get me wrong - but the E is more ... exciting ... and it feels a lot quicker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom