E63s W213 Build Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Wow! Well done guys. That's hyper.car performance.

Beast of a car! Ticks every box! Although nothing is untraceable in regards to tuning etc a competent main dealer could find out if a stock car has been tampered with if they really looked in to it..

Wow Acid, weapon. Looking forward to coming and seeing you for my CLS55

Quick Update

I think this is the best time Im gonna get on a stage 1. But to be fair the car ran 6.1 most of the times but glad with this time for now.
Stage 2 next few weeks but I don't expect much improvements but I will be trying some race fuel 109 and see what the difference is but I will let you know on the pump and race fuel on the stage 2.
Will be taking the car to the drag strip when it open in 4 weeks just to compare the results from the Dragy
So final results Stage 1 and Filters

0-60 mph 2.86
100-200 km/h 6.03
60-130mph 7.03
1/4 mile 10.54

Damn that is fast. Well done and a testament to the engineering/tuning!

nice project car and stats output, ive just bought dragy due to this thread...

Had my E63S 4 MATIC mapped happy with performance although can always have more! They cant get the limiter off as apparently isn't in the ECU! anyone else had this issue or can anyone help?? very annoying:mad: used this forum a few years ago when had C63!

Had my E63S 4 MATIC mapped happy with performance although can always have more! They cant get the limiter off as apparently isn't in the ECU! anyone else had this issue or can anyone help?? very annoying:mad: used this forum a few years ago when had C63!
Mallory Performance did a custom dyno remap for me a few weeks ago. Car is CLS55. Phil went in through the OBD port without cracking the ECU. Stage 1 got me +45bhp and +70n/m as well as total derestrict. I ran it out to 170mph in Germany last week. Started gently over a few days 120s, 130s, 160, 170. The car was nowhere near topping out but traffic stopped play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom