E63s W213 vs M3 F80

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That's often the way threads go on here.

I'm really sorry to have a different opinion on certain matters that it has really driven you to want to eradicate me from this forum.

I'm really considering jumping off a bridge with M156 in toe as you say I don't fit in with you and your cronies!

Well I guess that’s a sure fire of ensuring you sink ;)

Thanks for all the input guys;

I learnt a fair bit from your responses. As an added bonus I got a lesson on the M156/7. What a generous bunch ;)
Most welcome , and yes your solution does revolve around the M113/M156/M157 engines , clearly ;)

On a serious point though, definitely only feed your E63s only the best fuel as it makes a huge difference in terms of performance. I had to use 95 ron fuel while out in Scotland recently and could immediately tell the vehicle had less power especially as I had to rev it out a lot more to get it to move at the desired pace. the Upside of using rubbish fuel is you get to hear the sound a lot more !

Also I really strongly recommend fully understanding the different drive modes of your car. in my car for example, race mode is frighteningly fast compared to sport mode. Finally practice getting the power down a lot and an added effect of this is the car's computer systems also get used to your driving style and optimise the throttle characteristics around how you drive. 19k+ miles into my c63s and the car fits like a glove now and I hardly ever get the TC light coming on and almost always get power and slight wheel spin which suggests I am putting down the power nicely.

Thanks for all the input guys;

I learnt a fair bit from your responses. As an added bonus I got a lesson on the M156/7. What a generous bunch ;)

Not so fast young padawan. You haven’t heard the best part.

3lb4f7.jpg

Brabus keeps warranty intact? Where can I look in to this please?

BRABUS 700 here I come!
I just came across this official Brabus distributor, I don't know if they are any good or if their prices are competitive, maybe give them a shout if you are still interested.

They also supply wheels, spoilers and diffusors for this and other models. I have no connection to this company, just sharing the link.

Brabus Parts for Mercedes Benz | After Market Auto Tuning & Performance | Scuderia Car Parts

I just came across this official Brabus distributor, I don't know if they are any good or if their prices are competitive, maybe give them a shout if you are still interested.

They also supply wheels, spoilers and diffusors for this and other models. I have no connection to this company, just sharing the link.

Brabus Parts for Mercedes Benz | After Market Auto Tuning & Performance | Scuderia Car Parts
Cheers mate

I am however selling the car now so will not do any mod/changes. Going to keep it stock. If you know anybody that wants a cracking bargain then let me know

Blooming heck, you’ve all gone Trump on this one

Cheers mate

I am however selling the car now so will not do any mod/changes. Going to keep it stock. If you know anybody that wants a cracking bargain then let me know

That was quick. What will you get next?

That was quick. What will you get next?
I am not sure yet. In fact I am not selling because I don’t like it. It’s the best car I have ever owned and driven and it’s a thing of beauty, and I’m grateful that I got the opportunity to own one.
Rather I am selling as I’m going to be travelling a fair bit for work and don’t want this to sit around on the drive all lonely waiting for it to get lifted by thieves. Speaking of thieves had my BMW window smashed on the weekend parked in a busy place in central London. So not a great time with me and cars clearly haha

Instead of selling it , you could perhaps find secure parking and leave it there?

It’s not a car I’d want sitting around in all fairness. It needs to be driven and loved :)

I agree. It's a shame to part with such a desirable car, but in your position I'd do the same.
No point leaving it to depreciate sitting on a driveway or locked away.

Yes unfortunately had you known about your work travel situation before you got the car, I woke assume perhaps you wouldn't have purchased it in the first place.
Thankfully also you didnt spend money on a tune etc , that would have been hugely wasteful...

Hi
I know right...wish it was lol

Can you send the details of your e63s for sale, the link you have advertised on sales is not woring

Thanks

Yes unfortunately had you known about your work travel situation before you got the car, I woke assume perhaps you wouldn't have purchased it in the first place.
Thankfully also you didnt spend money on a tune etc , that would have been hugely wasteful...

Interesting and raises the question of how many miles minimum per year do people think should be covered in these performance cars to justify the cost?

Interesting and raises the question of how many miles minimum per year do people think should be covered in these performance cars to justify the cost?
I'm wondering the same thing too. Part of me feels the poor performance vs the M4 may have something to do with it :{]

Goes with affordability so is a personal choice. I enjoy driving my cars every day, everywhere and in any weather. I bought used so things like MPG or residual value don’t spoil my experience.

Flip, I only do about 7k a year maximum

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom