E63S wagon

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jukie

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
MY11 E350 CDi Avantgarde
I'm not usually a fan of wagons but I think this is fabulous*.

E63S wagon :cool:

* (apart from the silver inserts in the front seats!)

That's a lovely thing. Great colour too. Lovely to see cars with different colour combinations. I couldn't see photos of the leather either, but then I twigged, it probably has performance seats (tombstone style) with the metal insert beneath the headrest section.

Sorry all, my fault for not linking to the seller's own website then referring to something not shown on the ebay page! :wallbash:

My thanks to 23RT above for correcting my error.

That's a lovely thing. Great colour too. Lovely to see cars with different colour combinations. I couldn't see photos of the leather either, but then I twigged, it probably has performance seats (tombstone style) with the metal insert beneath the headrest section.

I love the fact that it has been de-chromed including the wing and boot badges, plus the black alloys. Superb!

We are all commenting on how it looks ...but how is the price ? I for one have no idea if thats a fair ask for this car.

Beautiful car. Buy it!

I probably would if I had the money to spare although if I had that much money available a G-Wagen would be top of my list, assuming I didn't already have one!

I probably would if I had the money to spare although if I had that much money available a G-Wagen would be top of my list, assuming I didn't already have one!

:D I can't justify spending that amount on a car only to see it shed £20k in 3 years.
Now, in three years time.......................😉

It's already shed £40K in two years...

I'm not usually a fan of wagons but I think this is fabulous*.

E63S wagon :cool:

* (apart from the silver inserts in the front seats!)

Nah , THIS is a proper Mercedes station wagon : elegance and beauty on four wheels , and I love the number plate !

Mercedes-300-station-wagon-fq.jpg

And for those who might say it isn't as fast , remember : when you are important , people will wait .

Last edited:
And for those who say it isn't fast at all, remember: if you are meeting somebody truly important, they may well not wait...

Punctuality is the politeness of princes.

Reactions: 219

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom