Each to their on but WTF is this S***

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That one again... :D

Am I counting 5 merc logos on the front now? :confused:

It needs to be set on fire, and the perpetrator's eBay account revoked.

Sticks loads carp all over but doesn't even detail the engine bay, just a quick wipe over with a oily rag lol Quality!

35 bids, there cant be that many people that would see that car and think ooh that's the danglies I must have that!

Perhaps the seller is a member on here? Come on own up.... lol

Reactions: GLK
Half a day with a hair dryer and all that Chinese tape will be off. Loved and well cared for car - just look at that engine bay.

I’d like to believe this was done as a joke. Tone of the advert half suggests that too.

That's a joke.

"Turns heads wherever it goes..." I bet it Fcking does !!

Oddly enough there is a little red car that scoots around near where I live that is adorned very much like this one, I say 'little red car' because I can't make out what type it is because it has so much of this type of Sh*t plastered on it. I think it's a Kia or Hyundai. I will take photo next time is see it.

There are of course people from other cultures out there who see this as a thing of beauty.

looks like an up market gypsy caravan...oops sorry "travellers"

Perhaps the buyer is going to be. That’ll be fun. :D

Well I tried I was completely bowled over by this cars presentation,so bid I £240 alas I have been outbid shame,I was thinking I could make a fortune from it parking it outside mercedes owners houses so they paid me to move it on,possibly going for the big money parking it outside Mb dealerships.

35 bids, there cant be that many people that would see that car and think ooh that's the danglies I must have that!

The bidders are Stevie Wonder and Andrea Bocelli.

An interesting thought, obviously this is posted here because it’s a merc and this is MBClub, but are there any similar examples from other marques?

Merc seems to attract chrome. I’d imagine any similar bmw or Audi would be all Matt black or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom