Each to their on but WTF is this S***

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
this is how they decorate trucks in Japan and in India with lots of chrome and other fugly bling stuff :eek: :confused:

They are not Travellers , at least not the ones in our vicinity , they never travel Fcking anywhere !...wish they would.

these shady people comes to Sweden scamming decent people for their hard earned money when doing poor asphalt jobs on driveways outside peoples houses.
we have lots of problems with shady caravaners coming from UK doing poor odd jobs.

sometimes they also take jobs replacing roof tiles on peoples houses.
the end result will be these scammers will fook up your roof and take your money!
there has been violence between caravanners and people getting scammed!

I would say these are traveling gypsies

these shady people comes to Sweden scamming decent people for their hard earned money when doing poor asphalt jobs on driveways outside peoples houses.
we have lots of problems with shady caravaners coming from UK doing poor odd jobs.

sometimes they also take jobs replacing roof tiles on peoples houses.
the end result will be these scammers will fook up your roof and take your money!
there has been violence between caravanners and people getting scammed!

I would say these are traveling gypsies
Some of them might travel to Sweden but the problem is they don't stay there and they travel back here !!:(:p

Some of them might travel to Sweden but the problem is they don't stay there and they travel back here !!:(:p
So, people who go around the place, covering some distance and even go overseas.
Hmm, what could we call such people?

So, people who go around the place, covering some distance and even go overseas.
Hmm, what could we call such people?

they are called Nomads aka Travelling Willburys. ;)

every spring and summer these caravaners comes to Sweden like the slum of the earth trailer-trash people with the intent of hustling good people of their hard earned cash. :eek:
I have red about these people lots of times in the news paper and it's also been on the news on swedish telly

This just goes to show what happens when a 17 year old gets hold of Daddy's credit card!

Well I suppose if you run out of foil to smoke that heroin.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom