Early Christmas Present

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stwat

MB Enthusiast
Car
1989 W126 300 SE
I thought i'd treat myself to an early crimbo present.

A 1954 PPs-43 Submachine Gun :) (deactivated)
PPS submachine gun - Wikipedia

This is a Polish made version of the Russian gun. It came with 3 spare magazines, oil bottle, sling and cleaning rods.
LsEgYpH.jpg

gOlUpwZ.jpg

RMg8k3F.jpg

I thought i'd treat myself to an early crimbo present.

A 1954 PPs-43 Submachine Gun :) (deactivated)
PPS submarines hine gun - Wikipedia

This is a Polish made version of the Russian gun. It came with 3 spare magazines, oil bottle, sling and cleaning rods.

Very nice. Prompted a very enjoyable half hour looking at all the derivatives. Especially the Finnish copy, which then took me along a whole new path of discovery about the Continuation War.

Thanks for posting.

Nothing wrong with a bit of history. Guns /Arms, can be fascinating pieces for those of us that way inclined, personally i'd love a cast iron cannon and shot, to shoot the sh1te out of our local gull population, some here are the size of eagles and sh1te like rottweillers. Enjoy your early present Stwat, and Christmas.

Sorry fella but afaic you’ve bought a gun that doesn’t work.
I’ve got a shotgun that DOES work. A far better firearm methinks.

What on earth do you need a shotgun *that does work* for?!

Cut the barrel and stock by half, put it in your pocket loaded, if you've left for work without money, pop into any bank you'd be rewarded with bundles of cash, good luck, and remember it was my idea.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,!,my PO box no, is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,!

No, no it isn't. I'll leave it to you to work out why:)
I am sorry, but he does have a valid point.

You clearly bought a cheap Polish knock-off instead of forking-out for an original Russian model.

So yes, fake rolex. I mean, everyone knows that Poland was the China of the Eastern Bloc.

(There was also a Finish one? How low can they go...)

Last edited:
At least a fake Rolex shows the time. Some of them even have very good Swiss movements in them.

If someone wants to collect and/or play with replica (or deactivated) firearms, watches, cars, etc. and they enjoy that, why not?

I don't get the deactivated/replica/pretend firearms thing myself.

On the other hand, I do have a modern day Sunburst Gibson Les Paul which in reality is only a replica of those built in the period from 1958-60. Also have a hand wired amp that is a copy of an old 18W Marshall, though it doesn't have a Marshall badge on it (yet :) ). So I guess we all have our foibles....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom