Early warning - W203 C200k Avantgarde SE

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

oilit

Car
C200K 2007 & something sporty for the summer months ;-)
My C200k in silver will be up for sale as soon as the private plate is transferred.

In brief:

165000 miles,
2 owners
FULL mercedes service history except last service which I did with genuine parts and Mobil 1

Folding rear seats, leather with the amg type front seats, single CD, auto, partial electric seats, electric windows all round, two sets of keys,

This is the model with the lowered sport pack and AMG brakes etc. Not taxed, but MOT until 16th September 2012.

from DVLA the following:-

The enquiry is complete The vehicle details for xxxxxx are:
Date of Liability 01 11 2011 Date of First Registration 04 11 2003 Year of Manufacture 2003 Cylinder Capacity (cc) 1796CC CO2 Emissions 219g/Km Fuel Type Petrol Export Marker Not Applicable Vehicle Status Licence Not Due Vehicle Colour SILVER Vehicle Type Approval M1 Vehicle Excise Duty Rate for vehicle 6 Months Rate £143.00 12 Months Rate £260.00

Good bits, never let me down, good service records, no rust on body, two good tyres.

Bad bits:- one tyre advisory on mot, other one not too far behind it! small dent on bonnet where a rock fell off a lorry i was driving, couple of chips on screen, small scratches on bumpers as expected with this mileage, and finally a really stupid scratch on the passsengers side roof just above the rear door - only done about a month or so back but was caused by a box with a metal clasp being placed on the roof :-(

Looking for GBP2650.00 location near Cirencester Gloucestershire.

I am expecting the plate to take a fortnight to come off ....

PM with any questions.

Thanks for reading!

btw - leather is black, and i wasnt driving the lorry - i was driving behind it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom