Early weeks of MB ownership not going to plan

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gazwould

MB Enthusiast
Car
C250 CDI
Early days , we all hope for that reliable good driving steed , good owner experience we put good money into .

However there are those who don't think you should even own a Mercedes-Benz.....

2018-10-06 19.48.18.jpg

2018-10-06 19.46.20.jpg

Both sides !

Reactions: BMF
Completely beyond us normal folk why anyone would do this...:(

Feel for you, had vandalism in the past to my cars (Wing mirrors kicked off, and keyed). Time and expense that should never have occurred.

That's particularly wicked though on yours, so many panels affected. Hope you get it resolved to a good standard.

Ffs unbelievable!! :(

Cheers guys .

Been busy today to say the least , pressure washer , clay , acetone , mop & compound .

Still more to do , but just the details .

Main casually is the pressure washer ( not a high powered one ) took a bit of lacquer off the top of a door but that's because it's been relacquered before .

Hi,
No one ever sees any of this type of vandalism, and if they did, they "Don't want to get involved". If the Police catch the culprits, nothing happens to them. The lowlife that do these things generally have no cash for reparations.
Sadly, if you get the car cleaned up, resprayed etc. the psycho /vandal probably see's it as a challenge, and will try again. Unless you can garage it, best get a banger, or else move. Small time crime sems to pay these days.
I am sorry to see your pride and joy so vandalised.

Steve

Oh for f@@ks sake. What is wrong with the world? You have my deepest sympathy....utter cretins....years ago I had my beloved Golf GTI 16v vandalised and I was so upset. Feel for you buddy, I really do.

I'm going from a 2003 183K banger
( loads of life left though , VW 1.9 PD legend ) to this Merc auto because of a 7 year achilies injury .

The clutch was aggravating and holding back full recovery .

I started looking at the deceased Saab 9-3 1.9 ttid areo sportwagon estates but they are rare and some although newer were in a ropey condition compared to my banger .

There is a lot to be said about satisfying low value banger ownership..

So the boat was pushed out .

Well it’s a bit like me. We have a 2010 Mondeo and a 2008 CLK. the CLK is mint....the Mondeo is well used and has suffered a few dings. I find myself leaving the Merc in the garage and using the Ford whenever we are going anywhere involving a car park. Simply because pillocks will insist on opening their doors into your pride and joy. Net result is 2,000 miles a year in the Merc and 12,000 in the ford

Absolute disgusting scum, Karma will catchup with them sooner or later, CCTV may help or a baseball bat may be cheaper!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Trouble is there's an undeniable link which leaves me in an impossible situation :(

Sorry to see this.

Hope you mamaged to get it off.

Feel sorry for you but you'll get it sorted. It's a crime on society really because the Insurance will end up paying out something too.

I have banger now for a daily, road surfaces are poor and chance of damge to a car is high in cities so it's very much bangernomics for me. The other cars come out when I am going somewhere special or if I want to make a statement / show them and so on.

Imagine opening your car up as a street art canvas free for all to do what they like artistically, so long as it's decent. My little Starlet is sunburnt, needs a coat or two of something to get it through the summer, now where's those brushes and those nice little hotties along the street...?

Lol , the n/s rear wing did resemble a Halloween esque blood running down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom