Earning it's keep.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Do you use it for work?

It appears an animal may have died in there... :D

Fair play on you and the car must be an amazing car to cart stuff about in. Doing exactly what it's made for. Even at a good old age. As you say not much can do what these amazing big engine cars can and the style they do it in.

My recently purchased s211 e320 is perfect for these sort of situations lol. Not in the league of your Amg but can handle almost anything that's thrown at it. A tip run will be on the cards over the Christmas lol.

If i hit something hard enough for that trolley jack to fight its way past all the other stuff in the back that will be coming my way i'm doomed anyway and lets face it, it weighs a lot less than a rear seat passenger and we all used to cart them around without rear belts or front headrests for years. ;)

Yes I take it easy when she's at MAM, the weight doesn't bother the engine or brakes but she feels very ponderous round corners, body rolls a lot.

Do you use it for work?

It appears an animal may have died in there... :D

Not work as such but I am working on my boat a lot, have a 40ft steel coastal fishing boat i'm converting so the poor old car carries a lot of stuff, not had to use the roof rails yet but it's only a matter of time.....:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom