Earthquake!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GazCaff

MB Enthusiast
Car
'05 E280 CDI Avantgarde
There's just been an earthquake in Manchester! I can still feel tremors now!

I'm up late, too lazy to go to bed and this has just woke me up good and proper! :crazy:

I'm near Harrogate and felt it too - thought some scally was running accross the flat roof!:crazy:

There's just been an earthquake in Manchester! I can still feel tremors now!

I'm up late, too lazy to go to bed and this has just woke me up good and proper! :crazy:

I'm shaking here. I was sat up in bed reading and the room shook violently for about 20 seconds. The mirror nearly came off the wall. Wow it was huge - I'm shocked. I had to login to find out what's going on. I live 4 miles south of Manchester.

I don't normally notice tremors, but I definitely noticed this! The floors and ceilings were creaking and a bottle of pop fell over in the kitchen!

And Ascot, (Berkshire) !! Only small, thought it was me being knackered (even though sofa is on a concrete floor) - but its now up on Sky News (covering Leicesterhire, Bedfordshire, Norfolk)

...not a sausage. Hope everyone is OK

CNN are reporting strength of 4.7

Didn't feel a thing here....

me'thinks you're poisoning the environment up there with your liberal mindset... I expect a Manchester Low Emission zone and Congestion zone coming your way soon :p

On a more serious note, I hope no-one got injured...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom