East Anglia GTG?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Nightrider said:
The sun is with us and I will join in, eventually... :)
Excellent, one more on the list. It's going to be a lot warmer at the weekend.

Saturday 19th March
mxs
Subyland
blindman
PJH
Angela (mxs's other half - 190E owner)
Nightrider

PJH said:
Excellent, one more on the list. It's going to be a lot warmer at the weekend.

Saturday 19th March
mxs
Subyland
blindman
PJH
Nightrider

Yes! weather should be nice, I look forward to meeting everyone.

Mark

Hi can a newish forum member come??,
I dont have a mercedes at the moment as I am still looking arround and trying to decide what to buy(but my last four cars have been mercedes!!)
And I only live in Ipswich!!

andyman said:
I dont have a mercedes at the moment as I am still looking arround and trying to decide what to buy(but my last four cars have been mercedes!!)

Andyman, you will be more than welcome! :)

andyman said:

Don't worry about not owning a MB. I don't have one yet and I am still going... :D :D

Excellent :bannana: And as my wife is working Ive just managed to "book" the babysitter :cool: ,
Though have to admit to having a nervy feelingt as I wont know anyone and I'll have nobody to hold my hand :eek: ,Also I shall have to come in my old banger mondeo TD :eek: :eek: :eek: Who else is coming???? :)

andyman said:
Though have to admit to having a nervy feelingt as I wont know anyone and I'll have nobody to hold my hand :eek: ,Also I shall have to come in my old banger mondeo TD :eek: :eek: :eek: Who else is coming???? :)

We all have our fist gtg at some time. Fret not - you don't need anyone to hold your hand - they're not a bad bunch really :p :D

pammy said:
We all have our fist gtg at some time. Fret not - you don't need anyone to hold your hand - they're not a bad bunch really :p :D
There was a time when I didn't know Pammy.......... :crazy: :D :devil: :eek: :eek: :bannana:

PJH said:
There was a time when I didn't know Pammy.......... :crazy: :D :devil: :eek: :eek: :bannana:

he he - and now your world is so much a better place :D :D

andyman said:
Excellent :bannana: And as my wife is working Ive just managed to "book" the babysitter :cool: ,

There is no need to worry about not knowing anyone andyman, you will have lots in common with the rest of us, namely Mercedes Benz!

Who's coming?

mxs
Subyland
blindman
PJH
Nightrider

Plus there could be a few more who decide to come at the last minute!

Great, looking forward to tomorrow. Will have the V8 ready... :D :D :D

Just back from a lengthy meeting....and the result is that I cannot join in...now that does certainly not enhance my mood tomorrow...what to say...have fun and enjoy the day.

I have just got off the phone talking to the manager James, and he informs me that he has had a late wedding booked for TODAY!!!

Yes, today Saturday! So I will have to direct people to the Crossways Inn which is opposite the Scole Inn.

I will get there extra early to let people know as they arrive, Sorry for any inconvieniance caused.

Mark

Great to meet you people:- MXS & Angela, Andy, Mark. All GTG virgins.
Hope to see you all again later in the year.
Pics to follow when I've edited them......

Last edited:
hope you had a good time guys :D SHould have had good weather. It's brightened up nicely here - very pleasant indeed. Look forward to the pic's.

Having a mini gtg over iin Preston tomorrow with a couple of the guys ;) Hopefully - be a top down experience :bannana:

Pics

The cars.....
Anglia_GTG_1.jpg

Anglia_GTG_3.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom