East Anglia GTG?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mxs

Car
ML320 CDI Sport
East Anglia GTG 19th March

Anyone interested in a GTG in or around Norfolk & Suffolk area's around the month of March? :bannana:

If interested parties numbers are sufficient, I will look into a good venue for the GTG. :bannana:

Regards

Mark

Last edited:
mxs said:
Is that a yes then PJH? ;)
Definite maybe, depening on dates/work. I think the Moat House at Copdock (old A12 section) has a reasonable sized car park. Forum members from Norfolk may want the GTG nearer the Saxmundum area. I'm OK with that.

Edit:- Didn't mean Saxmundum, meant STOWMARKET. A14 will be better for people coming from Cambridgeshire/Lincolshire too.

Last edited:
Might be able to make this as long as i can find a phrase book :D

If future MB owners are welcome and dates are Ok then count me in. And here are some suggested venues:

- Ravenwood Hall, near Bury St Edmunds, straight off A14, large car park
- Bedford Lodge Hotel, Newmarket, easy access from A14, decent car park
- Lynford Hall, Mundford. A bit more travel but grand settings and large car park.

Subyland said:
If future MB owners are welcome and dates are Ok then count me in. And here are some suggested venues:

- Ravenwood Hall, near Bury St Edmunds, straight off A14, large car park
- Bedford Lodge Hotel, Newmarket, easy access from A14, decent car park
- Lynford Hall, Mundford. A bit more travel but grand settings and large car park.

Locations sound good to me, but dates would have to be 19th,20th OR 26th,27th March. This is to maximise interest with some friends of mine who can make these dates only!

Are thes dates ok with everyone else? Sundays would be preferable, but will go along with the majority descision. :rock:

500 Mile round trip sounds like fun to me.

Just so long as it doesn't clash with my shift rota and owt up t'north

Just bringing this post BTTT, to see if there are any others interested in joining us.

Please can you provide the preferred date fot the GTG when answering the post.

Mark

not Easter week end, all other should be fine.

Subyland said:
not Easter week end, all other should be fine.

OK 19th OR 20th of March it is then!

I'll start a list, please add to if you are available to attend either saturday Or Sunday

Me (mxs) either day.

mxs - either day
Subyland - either day

The weekend of the 19th/20th March is the weekend after the Bruntingthorpe GTG, I expect most people will not be able to make 2 weekends in a row becuase of family and other commitments. You might get a better response if you planned it away from another GTG.

jimmy said:
The weekend of the 19th/20th March is the weekend after the Bruntingthorpe GTG, I expect most people will not be able to make 2 weekends in a row becuase of family and other commitments. You might get a better response if you planned it away from another GTG.

Thanks for the info. Jimmy!

OK then guys how does 16th/17th April sound?

tee hee now you are getting into the timing of the planned Northern meet :)

there's just not enough weekends in a year are there?

Andy

andy_k said:
tee hee now you are getting into the timing of the planned Northern meet :)

there's just not enough weekends in a year are there?

Andy

Damn! Back to the original dates of 19th OR 20th of March then!

I agree Andy, there are not enough weekends in the year!

If we can get around 6 cars to attend it will be worth the effort! I am trying to woo Merc owners from East Anglia area who do not wish to travel too far, mainly the ones who have never attented a GTG yet!

It is still early days, and I hope to get more of a response nearer the time.

Mark :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom