East Coast Weekend

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

davidjpowell

MB Enthusiast
Car
E350 w212 and Ford Ranger
The daughter had a choice for this weekend - a birthday party or a weekend at a caravan site on the East Coast, together with grandparents and best friend + family.

Road on the Friday afternoon a revelation. People (and lots of them) overtaking and making progress. Very unusual. Skoda VRS estate in front of us was quite nippy.

Car behaved well, and coped admirably with the conditions!

A few pics from Scarborough on Saturday.

DSC_0207_800x530-1.jpg

DSC_0201_800x530.jpg

DSC_0176_800x530.jpg

DSC_0151_800x530.jpg

DSC_0150_800x530.jpg

DSC_0146_800x530.jpg

DSC_0144_800x530.jpg

DSC_0132a_800x530.jpg

DSC_0126_800x530.jpg

DSC_0121_800x530.jpg

not at the weekend, and I suspect not at all.

There is another, more modern less photogenic one around the corner that does work.

OH saw a sign saying Pay at Top. Went on for hours at how little point there was in walking up to pay and then walking down to get the lift back up....

Is the inclined lift in operation?

There's 2 in Scarborough one operates all the time except Winter, the other only in Holiday periods. We have a caravan just outside Scarborough so are there every other weekend If I'm at home.

David: Which caravan site did you use?

Primrose Valley.

Quite liked it... nice mix between quiet and busy...

We were close I suspect. Sycamore Crescent, which I think was the second right and right again.

Our only frustration was the big pool closing on Sunday afternoon, so I ended up with daughter in the little pool. She enjoyed it though.

We were close I suspect. Sycamore Crescent, which I think was the second right and right again.

Our only frustration was the big pool closing on Sunday afternoon, so I ended up with daughter in the little pool. She enjoyed it though.

Yep you were just on the back of where we are, they do some strange things with the pools re opening times, not sure why :dk: Glad you enjoyed it though:thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom