East European Mechanics testing an Airbag

ringway

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
2017 Audi RS6 Avant Performance Edition. Range Rover Supercharged - Lovely!
[YOUTUBE]LfHXWxFWp0s[/YOUTUBE]

Satch

MB Enthusiast
Car
S211 E320Cdi Avantgarde Estate & Toyota Land Cruiser
That has been posted up a few times but what is never stated is that the "test pilot" was a sad local individual with learning difficulties and an long term alcohol problem.

balge

Car
Mercedes-Benz W124
All three by the sound of it

IanA2

MB Enthusiast
Car
SL60 AMG, GES300, Lexus GS 430
That has been posted up a few times but what is never stated is that the "test pilot" was a sad local individual with learning difficulties and an long term alcohol problem.
....who looks quite shaken by the experience. Some folks have a strange sense of what constitutes humour:mad:

OP
OP
ringway

ringway

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
2017 Audi RS6 Avant Performance Edition. Range Rover Supercharged - Lovely!
I didn't know that. There's no reference to it on YouTube that I could see.

....who looks quite shaken by the experience. Some folks have a strange sense of what constitutes humour:mad:

But, how could anyone have known?

lxi

Car
SL63 AMG, prior to that A-M V8 Vantage, SL55, SL500 and many more
I didn't know that. There's no reference to it on YouTube that I could see.

But, how could anyone have known?
Absolutely. I thought it was idiotically funny. Some members must need to be really careful when they get down from their very high horses.

IanA2

MB Enthusiast
Car
SL60 AMG, GES300, Lexus GS 430
Absolutely. I thought it was idiotically funny. Some members must need to be really careful when they get down from their very high horses.
Regardless of whether anybody knew the background, I thought he looked quite shaken, and personally I did not think it was funny.

lxi

Car
SL63 AMG, prior to that A-M V8 Vantage, SL55, SL500 and many more
Regardless of whether anybody knew the background, I thought he looked quite shaken, and personally I did not think it was funny.
Given he was just launched vertically about 6 feet in the air he has every right to be shaken ;)

There's a tv programme that's been going for ever based on home movie clips - those that get the biggest laughs are about mishaps. Many people don't find that funny either, but a lot more do, hence the fact it's been going for ever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom