East Yorkshire Breakfast Meeting - 28.03.2020

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRC

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
C63
Hi everyone

Before we know it the 28th March will be upon us and it will be the first MBClub East Yorkshire Breakfast Meeting of 2020 at The Waterwheel Tearoom, Howden, East Yorkshire, starting from 9.30am.

http://www.waterwheeltearoom.co.uk

For those who want to there will be the option of a short drive across to The Motorist at Sherburn in Elmet in the afternoon for the regular Saturday “Cars n Coffee” Meetings held there (if they are still on due to the extensive building work planned for 2020) so you can make a day out if you wish.

https://www.themotorist.com

Looking forward to to catching up with old MBCLUB friends and hopefully making new ones on 2020.

If you are planning on attending could you please add you’re name(s) to the list as I need to let the Waterwheel staff know approximate numbers a few days in advance to help with catering arrangements.

As usual everyone is welcome no matter what you’re driving, preferably Mercedes but not essential.

Andy

1. Andy and Dan - C63
2. ?

1. Andy and Dan - C63
2. Fasty -Super V8
3. Andy - C63
4. Dave - SLK 250CDI

Dave.

The Aston Martin club have a meeting at The Motorist on Sunday 19 April which could be of interest to you , and others ;)

Dave.

The Aston Martin club have a meeting at The Motorist on Sunday 19 April which could be of interest to you , and others ;)
I saw it on the Facebook page last night. I can’t lie I’m probably going to it.

Dave.

Dave. No need to lie, I might turn up myself ;) When (it’s only a matter of time once you get an itch) you get you’re AM you will still be welcome to join us :thumb:

Andy

I think I’m many years away from being able to get my Aston even if I have the name picked already ;). Nearer the time I shall see if anyone else is up for it.

I think I’m many years away from being able to get my Aston even if I have the name picked already ;). Nearer the time I shall see if anyone else is up for it.

If you decide to go start a thread and see who’s up for it, you can put me down as a definite “maybe” :D

1. Andy and Dan - C63
2. Fasty -Super V8
3. Andy - C63
4. Dave - SLK 250CDI
5. Flango - SLK R171 or E C207
6. Leester - Taxi
7.Pete - SLK 15 .... (years old )

Any idea what time you are probably planning to go across to the motorist.
Would like to attend but working Friday night into Saturday so may have to sleep first and meet over there.

Would like to attend but working Friday night into Saturday so may have to sleep first and meet over there.
I have the same problem I start Friday night and I’m on all weekend :(

Hi. I would imagine folk will probably leave the Waterwheel to head across to The Motorist around 11.30 to 12.00 , should take about half an hour depending on traffic :thumb:

Its not a problem to me Dave:thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom