East Yorkshire Breakfast Meeting - 28.03.2020

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi all just making sure if people will be ok if I do some photography with a drone at this meet weather dependent of course. Very new to it so im not expecting masterpieces :)

Dave

Not a problem with me , must remember to wear a cap so you can’t see the bald patch :D

I thought I better check knowing how funny people get about the dreaded drone. I do like the cap idea :)

I’ve no problem Dave as long as you blur my face like Crimewatch.... #InnocentTilProvenGuilty
Lol I have not worked that one out yet I could replace it with an emoji or the sas black stripe over the eyes :)

Hi

It’s now two weeks until we were due to meet at The Waterwheel for the first East Yorkshire Breakfast Meeting of 2020. Unfortunately the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation is developing daily. Whilst there is currently no advice from the Government not to hold small gatherings, due to my own underlying health conditions I have made a choice not to attend this, or other meetings/events in the near future. Other people may feel differently and I fully respect their choice.

If people wish to go ahead with the meeting as planned I’m happy to liaise with The Waterwheel and let the owner know how many people to expect. If you follow “The Motorist” on Facebook there is extensive building work ongoing at the moment and due to the activity on site they have been closed to visitors the last few weekends, the situation is very fluid and will need checking nearer to the date.

Please let me know if you still plan to attend.

Thanks.

Andy

1. Fasty -Super V8
  2. Andy - C63
  3. Dave - SLK 250CDI
  4. Flango - SLK R171 or E C207
  5. Leester - Taxi
  6. Pete - SLK 15 ... (years old )
  7. Paul - SLK 55

1. Fasty -Super V8
  2. Andy - C63
  3. Dave - SLK 250CDI (Still Attending)
  5. Leester - Taxi
  7. Paul - SLK 55

1. Fasty -Super V8
  2. Andy - C63
  5. Leester - Taxi
  7. Paul - SLK 55

Hi Dave

Thanks for getting back to me. Hopefully the weather will be good enough for you to get the drone in the air and I can see what I missed :thumb:

Andy

1. Fasty -Super V8
  2. Andy - C63
  5. Leester - Taxi
  7. Paul - SLK 55
I’ll still make one if others are attending, that’s if my car is on the road, I’m sat at home waiting on rescue coming out, it’s lost all it’s power steering fluid, hopefully it’s a quick fix :thumb:

Hi Dave

Thanks for getting back to me. Hopefully the weather will be good enough for you to get the drone in the air and I can see what I missed :thumb:

Andy
All being well, if not we can still get some ground shots. This virus is causing mayhem.

I’ll still make one if others are attending, that’s if my car is on the road, I’m sat at home waiting on rescue coming out, it’s lost all it’s power steering fluid, hopefully it’s a quick fix :thumb:

I hope you get it sorted swiftly. :)

Well I will still attend, but will be half 10 ISH before I get there. I was gonna meet you at the motorist, but if it is closed, early start for me.
That is if the government don't bring in the business closures, which I think is highly likely before the meet unfortunately.
Will be in either the SLK 350 OR E320 CDI

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom